FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Backup

Ironz
hey,

i'm on server 2 and after the re-creation of accounts, i need to retsore a backup i've previously saved on my pc.
i've looked at all the tutorials but they all tell u how to restore a backup if it's found in the drop down list in the "Select a File to Restore" but since it's a re-created account, the previous backup doesn't figure out in there and i'm lost as to how can i restore the backup from my pc to the site.

Thank You.
djclue917
If you didn't add any add-on domains, restoring your backup will be just plain easy and fast. However, if you added any domains, you should recreate them first before restoring from your backup. Else, some errors will show up... Don't worry, it's just very easy. Trust me... If ever any problem comes up, just bring it up here. We'll be glad to help...

Hope that helps... Smile
Ironz
well not really, since i still don't know how to do the backup.
should i upload it? to where?
wumingsden
Ironz wrote:
well not really, since i still don't know how to do the backup.
should i upload it? to where?

Upload the back-up into the /backups/ directory, (one below public_html). It then should be in the list of backed-up files
Ironz
wumingsden wrote:

Upload the back-up into the /backups/ directory, (one below public_html). It then should be in the list of backed-up files

ok thx alot, will do just that.