FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travelling tips....

jaycoo
I have just arrived home from a year long journey through China and would love to share some stories... spent a lot of time in and around Nanjing, Shenzen, and lots of the south.. wicked...
I have been to many countries around the world and would love to share travelling tips as I intend to keep cruising for a long while yet...

Tip one... My very first journey was to Nepal and India. I met a German dude who gave me some very good advise for the shower... as a rule of thumb and common sense to anyone who has had tinnea always wear thongs in the shower... for those of you non kiwis and aussies... flipflops
Anyway, this German backpacker who had heard me flopping away my way out of the shower with virtual suction cups (wet thongs) on my feet told me to put a few nail holes in my choice of shower foot attire.
Being rather bold I did just that... well the local shoe shine guy did it.. but I have never looked back... gone are all the squeaks and sloshing through any dorm or hotel room and the best things is your thongs are less likely to get stuck to the bathroom floor..

Grand I tell ya....
James007
.... Confused

Too useless...
-close-