FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dancing with the Stars

Wanderer
I'm suprised there aren't any topics about this. I been watching it since the first season. I'm sad that Kenny was eliminated at the beginning. He was funny. P. Miller only stayed so long because of his popularity.
rip8fan1
My Wife and Son love the show. We TiVo it, and then watch it later, because there are just way too many commercials to watch it 'live'. We think Stacy (The Wrestler), and Drew (98 Degrees) should be the final two left this season!

I agree that Master P lasted so long just because of his popularity, but that is part of the 'game'! He had no chance to compete with the two I mentioned above.

George Hamilton is also funny, and Jerry Rice has really surprised me!

Kenny Mann did not take it seriously, and I was glad he was voted off quickly! I was surprised that Tatum O'Neal was voted off so quickly - she looked so good the first week, but faltered badly the second.
ejmaster
I agree, however, I believe that Master P was the only reason that the show was so popular. Nobody cares about people that have talent, all they want to see is a washed up star make a fool of themself on live T.V. Look at the first season, if Evander Holyfield was not on the show there would not have been a second season. I bet the ratings drop dramatically now that "P" is gone.
Wanderer
rip8fan1 wrote:
Kenny Mann did not take it seriously, and I was glad he was voted off quickly! I was surprised that Tatum O'Neal was voted off so quickly - she looked so good the first week, but faltered badly the second.

well he tried way harder than P Miller and he never danced in his life. Being an ESPN anchorman doesnt help dancing ability. he had no musical experience. I wanted to see him improve his dancing. P Miller didnt even try for a few weeks.