FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My account is still down

igor123d
AFter the recent problems with Server II, my account has gone down along with that of others. Nevertheless, for some reason mine has not returned today. Can anyone help me? By the way the domain is: http://www.nshsub.frih.net/
n0obie4life
Your account wasn't re-created, maybe because you had -15 points <.

We decided not to re-create accounts that had -15 points when we were re-creating the acccounts after the crahs/
igor123d
Oh I understand. The problem was that I was gone from home for three weeks and did not have internet access (I guess I should have made sure to have enough positive points to neutralize the ones lost). In any case, will it be possible to reestablish the account in the near future?
eday2010
My account is up, but my domain name (wnstudios.ca), doesn't work anymore. Lame Nameserver problem among other things. I am still waiting for someone to address that Smile
Sunny
@igor pm me with your email address and i'll recreate your account.and please stay active in future.

@eday...i'm looking in to this. please check your thread.
n0obie4life
Sunny wrote:
@igor pm me with your email address and i'll recreate your account.and please stay active in future.

Erm, are we allowed to do that?
Sunny
n0obie4life wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Erm, are we allowed to do that?

I believe so after reading Bondings post here.. His points are well above -15. What you think?
n0obie4life
Nope, we aren't I think.

His account isn't in the usergroup, so, if you give him an account, he's getting it for free.

He can signup for another one through the account mod I think.
eday2010
Thanks Sunny. I will keep my eyes on my thread to see if my problem has been fixed yet Smile
Sunny
n0obie4life wrote:
Nope, we aren't I think.

His account isn't in the usergroup, so, if you give him an account, he's getting it for free.

He can signup for another one through the account mod I think.

I was thinking to add an "alert" so bondings will remember to add it, but may be you are right i'll leave it for Bondings to handle.
n0obie4life
eday2010 wrote:
Thanks Sunny. I will keep my eyes on my thread to see if my problem has been fixed yet Smile

Can you go to the account page and see if you can request for another account?
igor123d
When I access the account page the only text is:

Hosting request status

Your request has been accepted. Please check your pm for your hosting details.

There doesn't appear to be any way for me to create another account (at least not from that window).
mathiaus
Your on the 'need to be re-created' page. Don't know if n0obie wants to recreate himself or not though so I'll leave it for him.
mathiaus
Apparently he doesnt. Check your PM and email for details!

-close-