FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lame Nameservers Problem Still Not Fixed

eday2010
Ever since the Server crash, DNSReport.com tells me that the nameservers for my site are lame. Thus my site does not come up when typing in my domain. The link to my DNS Report is http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=wnstudios.ca

Can someone fix this? I'd like my site to be working again so I can see what files are outdated on it Smile. Thanks!
eday2010
Shawg. Can no one fix this? I had this problem with the host Iwas with before coming to Frihost, and htey were able to fix it right away. In another thread I was told that maybe I should request another account. Why? Won't I be on the same server, with the same nameservers? And potentially the same problem? I just want my account back to normal! Crying or Very sad
mathiaus
If theres a problem with the nameservers then I think only Bondings would be able to resolve the problem. However he's currently away so you may have to wait till he comes back Sad

Other people have domains and they work though Question
eday2010
Yeah, I had sent him a PM a couple days ago about it. Do you know when he is returning? My Frihost domain works, but not the .ca one I have. And until then, I can't get my site up and running like I had. All I can do is wait I guess Smile
admin
Did you add the domain to your account? Because it looks like it reaches the server and the server doesn't respond. If you already added it, then maybe remove it and add it again. It might be some misconfiguration on the server side.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?name=wnstudios.ca&type=A
I'll normally be able to take a better look at it starting from monday I hope.
eday2010
Shawg. I didn't even think of that. All is well now. Thanks a bunch!!!