FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Batteries forever

armanandjulia
Car batteries that have much longer carrying capacity will start to become standard on all hybrid cars.

This means that the fuel efficiency of the car could go up by another 100% thus making 100 mpg cars a reality.
z4c.
that should be good!
Panthrowzay
The electrical copacity of acids is the background for this, (conutines working on gamma mass converter) but a new form of battery as seen on tv the batteryless flashlight i thing would help suplement it. it works by shock so attached to the wheel the thing will be kicking out mad power!, if calibrated correctly to pop on and off, to prevent power faliures. So till then im sticking with the gasoline guys. (blows up room with gamma mass coverter)
xygblarbin
hmmm... i don't think that would work, actually. It really wouldn't kick out enough power to do much of anything without gasoline. See, if attaching the electric generator to the wheel of the car would even do as much as keeping the battery charged without gasoline consumption, then it'd be breaking a whole bunch of physics theoroms and you'd have yourself a version of a perpetual motion machine, a machine that functions solely on the energy it itself creates... which is deemed impossible by currently accepted physics. See Wikipedia for more information on it. Don't let the fact that it says something about 'no batteries' fool you. The article should say no power consumption. If a machine uses a battery, but fully recharges it's own battery on it's own, it'd still apply.
deMij
im sure hybride cars will become a standard, even with new technologies they will use batteries.. maybe in the future they will make more nature friendly batteries for cars and who knows for all the rest too. i believe in a better world with friendlier cars and no pollution..
Lennon
That's two identical forums, but this one comes first, both new.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-26223.html