FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tell me what you think

Zach Ownz
i made a website for a free ware game based clan called Alien Arena, tell me what you think, i know its not all the way done yet.. but comments please

http://clansin.coconia.net
TheFaction
not bad but i dont think you need to sets of each link.....you have the links running along the top then on the left you have the same links. i like the top ons better, just maybe enlarge em a lil more
bigtone
I like the color design and the frame. Maybe because it is in construction, the content looks a little simple. I feel you need put more things to fill your websit. The first glance will determine what others thing of it.
Rotengel
I think it needs a lot more work, but what you have is a nice start. The top banner needs to be recreated, there is a lot of blank space and there is plenty of room for more stuff.
sprinqles
I actually like your layout. Keep it up! Smile

Just a few comments though, you might want to change the color of the nav links, shoutbox and poll so they look more incorporated with your site's layout. Smile
chihouse
The design is so cool!I really like it. Very Happy
lazaruz
Well, the layout itself works for me, but the colors don't.
I think that the green and the blue don't go together.
It would blend together much better if you made the Poll and the Shout-box green to, not the same shade of green but lighter or darker
Nikkori
"Well, the layout itself works for me, but the colors don't.
I think that the green and the blue don't go together.
It would blend together much better if you made the Poll and the Shout-box green to, not the same shade of green but lighter or darker"

Well, I accede, the colors don't coordinate. But you have a nice title..
XeononyX
I like you setup, and would like to see it up without the 100free setup. My old site had that with major problems, You will be much happier with a frihost account. However a nice start, and I like the shout box, and maybe you can enlist some of our griphics gurus for some assistance to spiffy up your graphics by adding some more or changing some old ones.
riv_
Quote:
not bad but i dont think you need to sets of each link.....you have the links running along the top then on the left you have the same links. i like the top ons better, just maybe enlarge em a lil more

I disagree... The top links don't resize, and are hard to read in high-res. So I's leave the links on the sidebar.
And I agree about the colours; the green blue, grey combo looks flat or something. And the red text on the blue background is hard to read.
Otherwise, it looks good. Nice lay out.