FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out Webhog

Download
Hi all, new website online, check out www.webhog.be !
Site with lots og tutorials (photoshop, html, php..) Submit your own tutorials.. (awesome tutorials will be posted at good-tutorials.com and pixel2life.com) Free layouts, free sigs,.. etc etc !

Feel free to join our forum ! keep it nice and active !
hope to see YOU soon Very Happy
Motoracer380
im really digging that header...

but may i ask what the hell is webhog..is it a hosting service... is it just a silly website...is it sombody who takes up a ton of space on the internet???

stick i love the graphic at the top.
smart19
when your weblog has much content

i will visit again

hope it become popular

haha
XeononyX
Very nice! Look for me Ill register as XeononyX!
Dark-Tech
i believe it will do ok if you get the traffic needded to sustain a crowd - i think - i mean because it is forum based youre planning on it being a community of people who donatre and share there visions and ideas right well anyway i feel it was designed well maybe a little more contrast; just a bit more blue in the borders but as is is fine.
VIPER VENOM
I noticed 2 links to forum on front page in the center, not neccesary. I havent seen the small "home" or email icons used as you have used them for such primary links i would keep it simple but they need to stand out more deliberatly.Looks like going to be a great site for graphics, gamers & web site interests. Ac tually is a site I placed in my "gaming" bookmark folder.