FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help...why??(webspace)

vaoger
Help me plz...

my account.....
wahlau.frih.net
username :vaoger

why my disc space did not reset... after the server 2 down....
all my file had lost but still the disk space...
still like last time... i havent use it before... but my disk space now is used 43.3mb... why....
can some one tell me why or aid me!!
Sunny
There is no way it could show the same disk usuage. We have changed the complete Hard Disk and created new fresh Accounts.

Only thing I can think of is may be its loading from your PC or r ISP cache (Temp.) folder. Try refreshing the page by hiting the refresh button of your browser few times and check again.
Pikokola
And delete all temporary files if it's still doesn't work Smile, or it will work too Smile
CatBox
Pikokola wrote:
And delete all temporary files if it's still doesn't work Smile, or it will work too Smile

What temporary files are you talking about???

On the server? I did not think you have any temp files as of such ..
vaoger
well it still dont work.....
i delete all the file in my temp file ... even the file in the internet temp floder...
all clear..... but still dont work.... not a bit change..
T.T... WHY??
polarBear
go to a friend's computer and enter the administration panel -whichever it is-. If it shows another values, it's just your computer, and you should try cleaning the cache.
mathiaus
Ok I've checked it out and I'm getting the same so it's not just your computer. Well all your domains are apparently using less than 1 mb each and I can't see any files which are contributing to anywhere near 44mb so theres some sort of problem.
If you backup your files I can try deleting and recreating your account or you can wait for Bondings to come back and look into it.
vaoger
well which is much faster???
never mind....

mathiaus,
can you helf me to delete and recreate my account..
thank you!!
mathiaus
Ok I deleted and recreated your account and that seems to have solved the problem. I created a backup and restored that so you still have all your domains, data etc. Smile
New reading: 1.51Mb

-close-