FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

bandwidth error correction

ChrisCh
hi again. before the crash i posted on here and asked for my bandwidth error to be fixed. bondings fixed it but now that there is a new harddrive, i must ask for the same correction.

could you please fix my bandwidth limit from 1000 MB (which is roughly 1GB) to 10000 MB (which is the 10GB limit that accounts are supposed to have). thanks Smile

PS: thanks for getting the server fixed... i thought i'd better get my bandwidth fixed before i do all the uploading and testing!
phx777
just curious, may i ask, why would someone want less bandwith? =D
n0obie4life
phx777 wrote:
just curious, may i ask, why would someone want less bandwith? =D

Erm, he's bandwidth is at 1000mb (1gb). Not at 10000mb (10gb).
ChrisCh
to phx777:

lol if u read the post carefully you would have noticed it say that my bandwidth limit has been set at only 1000MB (which is about 1GB) when it should actually be set to 10000MB (10GB). I wrote the message so that i could get the proper bandwidth, which is actually 10 times what was incorrectly allocated to my account...

so to answer your question i dont want less bandwidth, this is a question asking for it to be bumped up to the 10GB limit like it should be Smile
Animal
doudouqan wrote:
SADA

Related to the topic? Don't think so! This guy's got a couple of similar posts - looks like spamming to get an account. If it was me, I'd ban his IP, but I'm not a moderator unfortunately!
ChrisCh
you know somehow i dont think your post is related to the topic at all... you posted a quote from someone who has not even posted in this topic and started to go on about how he is spamming... in this case you're the spammer...
Marston
ChrisCh wrote:
you know somehow i dont think your post is related to the topic at all... you posted a quote from someone who has not even posted in this topic and started to go on about how he is spamming... in this case you're the spammer...
Obviously, doudouqan's post was removed...
ChrisCh
ok Smile

well anyway can somebody please fix my bandwidth back to the 10GB that it is supposed to be? Smile
n0obie4life
Erm, do you have any idea who re-created your account?

PM me and tell him to fix it Smile

Well, if it was Bondings, you'll have to wait a week before he can do it, because he's away atm.
mathiaus
sorry about that. Must've missed a '0' off Embarassed

issue resolved
-close-