FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MYSQL import problems

phx777
(anyway i fixed the other stuff it was my bad, but this is still an issue)
phpmyadmin reports errors on my database import no matter on which compatibility and stuff i use.... (same with php database restore)

Quote:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"dir_admin" (
"nick" varchar(14) collate latin1_general_ci N
sugarbox
I've got the same problem. I couldn't upload my backup file into my SQL. After the upload had been finish, this error message come every time...
Code:
Error Restoring database

Details

Unable to restore database sugarbox_dbsite : ERROR 1064 at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/ From MAILER-DAEMON Sat Oct 15 06:25:45 2005 Return-path: <> E gunzip: stdout: Broken pipe

And when i upload my backup file into phpmyadmin(SQL), it loaded like the file was transfered, but at the end it always shows...

Code:
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "" 
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. 

For assistance, contact your network support team. 

It's like my SQL server didn't store my backup data anymore..... Please Help!!!!
phx777
*bump*
anticitizen1
phx777 wrote:
(anyway i fixed the other stuff it was my bad, but this is still an issue)
phpmyadmin reports errors on my database import no matter on which compatibility and stuff i use.... (same with php database restore)

Quote:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"dir_admin" (
"nick" varchar(14) collate latin1_general_ci N

EDITED BY ME
Remove this code (collate latin1_general_ci) in all your querys (INSERTS, CREATE TABLE ETC) using find and replace
Bondings
This is maybe a bit late, but it's the first time I saw this topic. Sugarbox and phx777, do you still have the same problem?