FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Expensive software

KHO
someone give me the name of some expensive (yet usefull) software. l already have Photoshop CS2 and Microsoft office 12 is on its way Neutral. The reason l ask is cause l have an extra $300 to burn on just anything Neutral l could invest some extra if it is actually more than that, l just want to get something expensive Neutral. And don't tell me that l shouldn't pay for software, cause l have extra money, and don't want hardware, but rather l want to totally burn this on something software Neutral.
tschris
i would be very happy if you would like to purchage one of my software Very Happy

1) chek the ammount of similarity between 2 students excersises in computer programming i think 200 $ are ok are you intrested?
KHO
What is the name of your software and what does it do? l do need to have some kind of use for this, otherwise l could just go burn the money on tv Neutral.
tschris
you can burn your money on my TV for 200$ Very Happy
KHO
That's alright, l think that the shipping on that would be a calbron Neutral.
Jedi Master
You could buy me something lol!! Very Happy

Umm........... how about Bryce?

Or.......... You could buy a joystick and buy M$ Flight Simulator 2004 and a few spinoffs of that.........
KHO
Hmm, buy you something Neutral yah, l really don't see that happening Neutral. Sorry Neutral. And l have never been one for flight simulators Neutral. Maybe l will just spend the money on hardware, or an investment Neutral.
alkady
Well how about Flash MX 2004, Its for animation. You got Photoshop & Office, So how about completing your collection with an animation software. But since you have $300.00 how about getting wise and maybe upgrade your computer or get yourself a nice watch. (Like the one being advertised on this site). Better yet wait for Windows Vista to come out and then buy it. Then your sure to be the talk of the office since youll be the first to own it.
root
Hell, I'll take the money =)
Rocky3478
Just save it....
sidewinder
Buy CATIA pro if u can....
It costs 995 us DOLLAR man.....