FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

beautiful images of new zealand

bjwok
hi folks,

back in 2002 i had a short clip published on a independent sydney filmakers dvd compilation called DISCulture. i have just posted it at my site for those interested in landscapes/atmospheric work:

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/

check it out Smile
Ioana
bjwok wrote:
hi folks,

back in 2002 i had a short clip published on a independent sydney filmakers dvd compilation called DISCulture. i have just posted it at my site for those interested in landscapes/atmospheric work:

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/

check it out Smile

Is that true? I've heard New Zealand is one of the top countries in the statistics for suicide rates. I wonder whether that wasn't just a joke.
bjwok
i don't get it, is what true? that i had a chort film published on a dvd of independent film makers, or that new zealand is a beautiful country?

people, you gotta start making more sense!
Ioana
bjwok wrote:
i don't get it, is what true? that i had a chort film published on a dvd of independent film makers, or that new zealand is a beautiful country?

people, you gotta start making more sense!

I asked, whether it ist really true, that New Zealand is on the top with suicide rates.
Yes I believe also it's a very beautiful place. even if I've never been there, at least I've seen pictures.
bjwok
oh, okay, then yes i believe you are correct, NZ has a high rate of suicide. might stem from the low wages paid to unqualified employees?

that is why there are soooo many kiwi's in australia! (seriously, it is)
bencang_muahoa2002
I thing it hard to view your pictures ! My system is slowly
bjwok
you'd want to be on cable to view anything on my site...