FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

VoIP phone software

tschris
ok i figures out that this software is great! www.voipbuster.com with many free popular destinations. excellent quality of sound and i hope it will remain free... go and chek out on your own.
boringest
the bad thing is you have to deposit money in it, isn't it? to make all those free calls.
msorc
The same service on www.voipstunt.com
Actually the minimal deposit of 10Euros is not so much for so many free destinations and free in-number.
headlong
How are they different from Skype? Any idea? Most of the VoIP software are free, I think. But the serivce is not free. Is that right?
elefas
plus it offered (have some time to use it, don't know if it still does) for some countries free 1 minute calls to land lines(no need to pay anything).
hedwin
Is someone know any software for free landlines calls???
Indyan
http://www.globe7.com/ offers 100 hours of free talking. However I haved tried it out yet.
juninho_14
Indyan wrote:
http://www.globe7.com/ offers 100 hours of free talking. However I haved tried it out yet.

wow.. havent you tried yet? be sure.. i will lol.. hop it works

[]s
orno
just so everyone knows...i've been using voipbuster and voipstunt ever since they started out... quality is excellent even on a 256kbps connection...yes i deposited 10 euros, and i got a free voip-in number too

2 complaints though that ppl have had (from the forums atleast)
1) if u abuse the free calling service they might shut down your account (i make more than 1 hour of calls to different locations evreydya and thats fine)
2) the 10 euros u initially deposit is valid only for 150 odd days...after that no matter how much money u have in your account it will expire and u will have to deposit money again...in any case it saves me over 50 euros of calls each month so im happy

how is it better than skype? it's cheaper...quality wise i find them the same
how is skype better? video chat, answering machine, conference calls

feel free to PM me if u need more clarifications
mialynavahy
hum, Skype is good and it's free (but it's a PC to PC), Yahoo Beta works for me, you have to deposit money for phone calls but it's not very expensive, A Yahoo package requires a high-speed Internet connection and a prepaid account with Yahoo to place calls. It will set you back $29.90 a year, for a telephone number that allows them to receive calls to their PC. While the price of computer to computer calls will be free, like Skype, the cost of making a call to a telephone will be a cent a minute less.
anandagowda
has any one tried http://www.globe7.com/
selim06
i haven't use any of them but thanks for this information i will get them...
Psynthax
There is an application for Symbian S60 mobile phones called SkypePTT wich you install on your mobile phone, after that you connect your mobile phone with your PC via bluetooth and you can use your mobile phone to talk on skype.
That way you can walk around your house talking on skype as you would talk over cell phone network, you don`t need to sit in front of your computer and talk in microphone.

Awsome stuff.. Cool
hilander
about voipbuster ? I have the service,,and would like to have that voip in number,,Does anyone know how to get that number,,i ran through all its webpages but could not get it figuered out,,,please,,please,,pleaseee,,
redice
There is many more free software like this can make a voice call, but lots of them can only call from software(PC) to software(PC). If want to call from your PC to a really phone set (PSTN), you need to pay for it.
hilander
hilander wrote:

Quote:
about voipbuster ? I have the service,,and would like to have that voip in number,,Does anyone know how to get that number,,i ran through all its webpages but could not get it figuered out,,,please,,please,,pleaseee,,

does anyone know how to receive a ip in number for voipbuster??