FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Most incredible thing in traditional art

saiko
This is most incredible thing in traditional art... If its true, that I could say: FANTASTIC!!! Shocked Shocked

How to make it?
<<Check Here>>

what do u think?

(P.S. Although its not created by me but i feel its worth sharing with the community.)
wumingsden
No, it simply can't be a painting can it, surely there is too much detail ? It looks more like a photo to me
XxGunner
I think it is art (drawn by hand or on computer) since he shows like 45 min how much hes done and stuff. And also that is really a amazing picture whoever drew it. They would probably make alot of money off these things. LOL at first i thought it waas just a picture and someone was like rendering it or something but damn this is nice.

Thanks for sharing...

Enjoy..
Kashinilaya
If it is really a painting, rather than a photo, it's simply amazing! It's hard to believe it's painting...
saiko
At a firsrt i also could not believe that its a painting that too a traditional one not a digtal one!!
but these guys are very reputed and i dont think they would try too fool us!
Smile
Tumbleweed
What I think is ....Why (no offence to the beautiful lady) just a woman..?
Why not a dinosaur......an alien space craft.......a man playing golf on the bottom of the sea...Elvis busking on the subway ....anything.....something other than what to all intents and purposes to me is a very well taken but normal photograph.....even if it is a painting Confused
Lorre
I think it's pretty obvious.

First of all, it's not traditional art, but digital, and he simply drew from a picture, made 2 layers on top of eachother, one with the picture, one with the drawing, and just worked with a white brush in actually the reversed order.

The lips are too much of a giveaway.
saiko
Lorre wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious.

First of all, it's not traditional art, but digital, and he simply drew from a picture, made 2 layers on top of eachother, one with the picture, one with the drawing, and just worked with a white brush in actually the reversed order.

The lips are too much of a giveaway.

its not digitial Confused
Keshav
digital or not.. the art work is just amazing!!
Sappho
Its just a photo, a lot of these fake artworks attend demoscene parties with WIP progress attached but the whole WIP progress is the giveaway that its all just fake. They simply take a photo and then go the other way which is pretty obvious, they make the process backwards. Its lame and its fake. Sad