FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New US Season of Survivor (Exile Island)

hrdfarkr
Is anyone else a fan of Survivor?

It would appear they finally have caught on that the show was starting to get a little tired and brought in a whole boatload of changes for this new season. Four teams, they're split by age and gender. The vote out sends you to exile island where you are stuck for the night by yourself with almost no supplies, but the upside is that hidden somewhere on the island is an immunity idol which you can hold for as long as you want (until the final four) and you don't have to present it until after the voting is announced, so you can reverse being voted out if you find it.
ejmaster
I liked the first season but only watched for Colleen. Every season after that was tooo boring for me to tune-in. I am anoyed that on nearly every reality show now someone has to be voted off, this is due to the popularity of survivor, however most of the time the most entertaining people are voted off causing the show to become crap. Just my opinion...
hrdfarkr
ejmaster wrote:
I liked the first season but only watched for Colleen. Every season after that was tooo boring for me to tune-in. I am anoyed that on nearly every reality show now someone has to be voted off, this is due to the popularity of survivor, however most of the time the most entertaining people are voted off causing the show to become crap. Just my opinion...

Thats why im interested in this new season, it looks like they've taken away all the standard show features which people have gotten bored with and added in some mind bending turns which can change the face of this show at least for this season.
hrdfarkr
I like this new season, alot of them seem to be crazy, none of them seem to notice that the Air Force pilot likes exile island, and it seems like any moment a fight may break out.
picsite
i used to watch survivor all the time when it started but the concept has been to overused now. What season are they at now 15 or 17, something like that. Its just gone on too long. BTW does anyone know how they much their profit?
hrdfarkr
They skipped a week because of march madness, however survivor returns this week with a new epsiode, anyone have any favorites on this show?