FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and FIFA 2006

resolve
Between Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and FIFA 2006,Which one is better?
In my opinion, Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is better than fifa 2006, since during the game, it is more excited when playing Pro Evolution Soccer 5,
also the graph is better. The mode "master league" is great too!
Tumbleweed
I agree pro evo is better than Fifa.......especially against human players
DDBKA
I've never ever played Fifa 2006 but i've played Fifa 05 and PES 4 + PES 5, and I think Konami made a better game than EA Sports.
First, the graphics is better, then, in PES we can control player easier than in FIFA
eirc
after the release of pes 2 i don't thing that fifa will ever make a better soccer game..
as i don't have a very good pc graphics don't really matter to me so i don't have any opinion about them.
but concerning the gameplay the guys at connami really know how to do it.i have been playing pes with my friends for a couple of years and i don't thing we'll ever make the switch to fifa..
in fifa it's just too easy to steal the ball and it's not really up to the gamer how to do the dribbling, like in pes
Natrualkiller
pro evo is better than Fifa and i dont like soccer so i guess i cant choose 1 but evo does look better ive played fifa before and didnt like it so like ya......... ignore me
Octaeder
Fifa is basically an arcade game. It's much easier to dribble and score and do practically everything. It's practicaly the very definition of style over substance, and while I'm sure having full liscensing is a big draw for some people, the actual gameplay just isn't up to much.

Conversely PES5 has been the hardest of the series to get to grips with. They've attempted to make it as much like real football as is possible. It's now all about the midfield battles and the slow grind that goes towards making a goal. That's what makes it one of the best PES games yet in my opinion.

Of course none of this changes the fact that I've not put the hours into really practising with the game and so as a result I'm rubbish at it on the Online mode.
a.han
Pro evo all the way - it's the thinking man's game of choice.

To get the most out of it, you have to think like a footballer, look for the openings and be brave.

It's awesome.

And the ps2 version is alot better then the xbox version.

With regards to FIFA, I downloaded the xbox360 demo, and I must say that control wise, it's one of the worst games I've played.

Boooooo.
roeenoy
These games are great!!

they are one of the games that i bought quickly

they have wounderful grapic system, and i almost love football / soccer.
adamfleming10
I havent played the new PES but ive played the new fifa. Even tho EA have had a year since the last PES to try overtake PES, they still havent managed to make FIFA better than PES. Its sad really!