FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please review My Dating site !!

Zacku
Hi,
Please do check out this site and do tell me your remarks, what ever it is !! Smile

Here's the link : http://www.mydate.d4a.com

Thx
Zacku
Oh come on guys !! Crying or Very sad
I need you to review my site and tell me about it !!
Not just visiting it and enjoyin !! Crying or Very sad

I hope you like !!

Zac
Ophelia
I just briefly looked at the index page and it's very professional looking. It couldn't be more perfect. Very nice and tasteful!! Very very very great work! Wow! You did an awesome job designing it, keep up the great work!
VIPER VENOM
Hotties! The site navigates real well, no broken links, text is easy to read and is appropriate style for its genre. Nedds a little more in graphics , more color, but plz no FLASH! Almost looks like the idea is to get a hookup for Eastern Euro girls trying to get to the USA! LOL
James007
Nice lay-out! Very professional ! Thumbs up!

James Smile
webbone
This time can't visit it,I want to vivst your sites and learn some professional design! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Zacku
cant visit? sorry i didnt get u !
James007
Maybe you could make a better "join us" button.... because this one looks like a jpg with a very high compression...

James Smile
Alie
Great work, man! Keep it up!
TonkPilz
Ohh... great work, pain staking work and a jobb well done cheers!!
bassgs_17
Nice job, you have a great site with a professional look. The only thing is, I get into trouble with such services... heh.
-Aquastrike
msorc
Improve the quality of images. Circular buttons are ugly. Some text look like with a high compression and doesn't look good.
elefas
I find it nice and plain!
mrwoody
Am I wrong, or you have 0 as pagerank?

Anyway how did you get so many people there?
Blaster
It says that the account has been suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.
calvinchin
Hi there,

I just visited the site, and it said suspended.

Why not guiding the site properly !
hellrahul
Hi When I opened the site it did not opened.

I think there is some problem