FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Real bad accident

seanooi
I'm not sure if this is the right section, if so, I'm really sorry and I'd be glad if the mods would move it to it's respective section.

Well, my friend called me the other day and said one of our close friend was in an accident. His car flipped but he got out with just a chipped bone on his right arm, which was VERY lucky!

Arcath
whoa thats bad, luckily he escaped realtivily un harmed
XxGunner
Daaam....Thats a pretty bad accident. The guys lucky he came out of that one or else he'd probably be done. And also what car is that? it looks kind of nice...Right when i saw it i thought it was a BMW, but then when i looked closely i changed my mind.
Helios
Woah... Survived by a miracle(good air bags i guess ^^).

VERY lucky indeed.
OnlyOneLife
Lets hope he can recover financially, and physically and mentally. The car got totaled. Drive Safe!
lockwolf
Holy crap! That looks like an accident that could seriously injure somebody or even be fatal! To walk away with a chipped bone is a fricken miracle!

XxGunner wrote:
And also what car is that? it looks kind of nice...Right when i saw it i thought it was a BMW, but then when i looked closely i changed my mind.

Volkswagen or Jaguar I think, possibally a toyota.
Soulfire
Yeah, two of my friends have died in car accidents this year. One died last week, on the 25th of January.
Blaster
For what looked to happen that is verry lucky. Some people get in littel fender benders and have more damge done on them then that. Good luck to him and I hope he recovers fully.
d4v1d_
wow !! lucky guy
webapp
i had never seen such a worse accident...............

its great to see he escaped without any harm........///////////////////

Lucky guy///
naraki
Oooh that car is really in a bad shape and I bet it got hit real hard. I think it's a "MIRACLE" that happened to your friend since he came out safe.
Pablo Diablo
What kind of car was it? I am interested because I'd like to know what ti was rated for front impacts, side impacts, rear impacts, and rollovers.
LG-2
Unharmed? Man can't you see it looks like his head banged against the window!!!
PuNGS
LG-2 wrote:

Yeah I saw that too. Isn't the broken window a collision of his head?
nOScott
that could of been much worse .... the car is still in pretty good shape.
Blaster
I would say he might have hit a tree on the roleover. I don't know I didn't get a good look at it. Do you have any more pics of the car? I would like to see.
letianer
the car looks like a monster.....some one says a great fortune always follow a great unfortune. just hope ur friend could get the luck.
seanooi
Pablo Diablo wrote:
What kind of car was it? I am interested because I'd like to know what ti was rated for front impacts, side impacts, rear impacts, and rollovers.

It's a Malaysian car called Proton Waja. THis link might take you to where you wanna go. http://www.eon.com.my/article.cfm?id=110

Yeah, he was very lucky. When i first heard about it i freaked out. His girlfriend told me about the accident while crying.[/url]
lyndonray
yeah, that is pretty sick. what the hell was he doing, so that I try to avoid it as much as possible. But he is one lucky dude. He definitely has someone/thing looking out for him
Lennon
Destiny.
Life seems so fragile, it makes me question how I have survived when people I went to school with have already passed away. When is my time, is there a purpose or a design to my life...

Deep Arrow Pray
hahame
just so so ,some cars which in accident are not find them at all
seanooi
PuNGS wrote:
LG-2 wrote:

Yeah I saw that too. Isn't the broken window a collision of his head?

I don't think so, he didn't have any injuries on his head. Probably it hit againts the edge of a divider or a rock.

Helios wrote:
Woah... Survived by a miracle(good air bags i guess ^^).

VERY lucky indeed.

That's why he's planning to sue the company, the air bags didn't came out. A good way for him to practice his law skills as he is doing law now Laughing
Silentrob
He survived that kind of crash without airbags hes more than lucky to be still alive.
fragment
That's what i call a bad accident.
My friend also crashed, but he rid a bicycle. He juped in the bicycle and drived it down this long, downhill slope. At the bottom he crashed with a concrete wall. Lucky for him, he survived with no permanent injuries. Lucky he used a helmet!
ocalhoun
That's nothing, I'll have to dig up the photos of the explorer I totaled by running it head on into a F150.
Tasukii
Awww....i hope he has a good assurance....was he drunk or something? If I survived to that kind of accident I wouldn't go in a car for a year or even more! That is waht I called Luck....
Dezrok
That's more than luck, that's pretty much a miracle.
No air bags too? Shocked
Soulfire
If you notice, there isn't extensive damage done to the part where he would've been sitting. I'm not so sure about death, but he is lucky to make it out with only the minor injuries he did.

Another local died last Saturday in a car accident, bringing my communities death toll to 7 since the start of the school year.