FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shameless Plug...

Starflier
http://weird-web-wanderings.blogspot.com/

Not really a website... But it is mine, and a couple friend's weblog, where we post the strange websites we've encountered in our internet travels.

There's lot's of cool stuff up there already, and we're always looking for more. It's not exactly regularly updated but we'll usually put a bunch of links in a post. We've got a nice variety too, and so far nothing too objectionable (I make sure of that)

Suggestions are always welcome, comments are loved, and more updaters would be apreciated.

Sooo, whaddiya think?
jstoeffler
Some of those links are really wierd, man.
I mean..... who uses a fork to eat popcorn?
One suggestion though..... IMO it would be nicer to have all the links open in new windows. Then people are more likely to keep browsing your site when the linked page is loading.
shwetanshu
hmm i will try eating pop corn with fork tonight... my 3 yr old cousin is using the spoon... Laughing Laughing

and as for linx, i also think u shud make em open in a new window, although u may also specify visitors to use SHIFT while click linkx
smart19
you can do what you want

everyone have the same right

you know?
Starflier
smart19 wrote:
you can do what you want

everyone have the same right

you know?

Okay, I have NO idea what you're talking about...

One of my pet peeves is websites that open each link in a new window. On the other hand, I use Firefox, so I can just open things in a new tab. Multiple windows is kinda irky.

Anytheheckway, I'll consiter it. Maybe include a seperate "Open in new window" Link...