FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think?

Scanner771
What do you think?
I dont mean to be offensive, if I have offended my apologies.
Tumbleweed
Well I cant tell what the writing says......... but I figure its comunism and theres a european image of Jesus....and seeing as comunism took off (and by that I mean my U.K view of when it became a possible threat to our liberty ) because of --plus other scientists-- Darwin... so including who I consider to be Jesus as the face of what I consider a place of state control ,a state created with the help of science...I think I need to know what it says Razz
Zach Ownz
yeah, its cool, but what does it say? Confused Question
Scanner771
I have no idea
XxGunner
Well lol to tell you the truth it kind of kills the eyes lol with that bright red color and also if its just a picture maybe you should like cut it out and do some crazy border and background with adobe it'll look great trust me.

Well keep it up and enjoy...
Kashinilaya
Please, just be more carefull with your freedom of expression. Recent international events show us that people get really offended (not me, though) when their religious icons are used in a different way they expected. One may loose one's reasoning when felt threatened in one's beliefs.
Dragate
You're pretty good... and if your wondering no offence taken
Tumbleweed
PEOPLE AND ARMY ARE UNIFORM............is what it says
wistom
its cool, but what does it say?
I can't understand what it mean?
Rotengel
That guy looks like a religious figure, the one in front. Not saying who, but i'm sure others may have noticed.

Its not bad. Razz
Sappho
Its great and i like its religious+political tone in it Smile

@Kashinilaya when there is freedom of speech u can have it all or none, there is nothing like 90% freedom of speech. I dont care if someone loose theirs reasoning.