FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Mac Users (if your going to dis macs dont try)

Scanner771
If you love macs this is the place. If there is anyone who also uses spymac tell me what you think of it.
[FuN]goku
macs are alright but i dont like em that much,, mainly the design of the towers/monitors but other than that theyre okay.
Jaiye
I do enjoy macs, although I don't own one yet. I'm waiting for the PPG4 ibooks and powebooks to drop in price so I can nab a nice one for school.
Soulfire
Although Macs are not bad, everything is made for Windows right now, so that's what I use (although things are switching over too).
Marston
Gotta' love that Fischer Price interface... Laughing
SunburnedCactus
Mmm... boxes with handles! Wink
[FuN]goku
Marston wrote:
Gotta' love that Fischer Price interface... Laughing

/me runs and hides then laughs. Very Happy
alkady
Macs are quite overpriced and very limited in software selections. I guess I would get one if more and more software where available. Actually if Mac was the new OS standard I would buy it immediately. No questions asked.
jongoldsz
I like Macs, but I don't own one. As soon as the G4 ibook drops in price I am going to get it.
zoombinimatt
My view on macs is this: They are great for anything they can do, while Windows PCs suck, but as Windows has many more and often better games, i use windows.

If I was getting a computer that i would not be p[laying games on, it would most definitely undeniably be a mac
horseatingweeds
Macs are a great medium powered machine for medium size programs. No enrty level low powered machine or heavy duty stuff. Really pleasant interface and usability standards though. Pretty......

Any way, if any of you mac users want to be friends and inspect eachothers web sites we should chat.