FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Analytics

vijay
Hi,

anyone out here who are using Google Analytics (erstwhile Urchin)?

I am desperately waiting for invite for Analytics but have no luck so far. I would love to read the reviews of the people who have used it. Also how advantageous it has been in using it for site traffic.

Thanks

Desperately waiting for invite... bad luck is... unlike Gmail, invites for analytics are distributed only by Google Sad(
phileplanet
Wow that looks pretty cool. The stats on those graphs look pretty detailed. I just got on the waiting list.
vijay
Welcome aborad phileplanet. I am also dying to try my hand on Analytics. Was just thinking, if some already existing users of analytics might want to abondon there account, than I could have taken it.

Just wondering, where can I find such people. Wink
phileplanet
vijay wrote:
Welcome aborad phileplanet. I am also dying to try my hand on Analytics. Was just thinking, if some already existing users of analytics might want to abondon there account, than I could have taken it.

Just wondering, where can I find such people. Wink

Oh I wasn't implying that I got an invitation. I was just saying that I got myself on the waiting list to get an invitation. But now that I think about it, if the Analytics invitation system is the same as Gmail, then there will be people going around handing out invitations in no time. They shuold have a downloadable version of Analytics, like AWStats
flashmoto
It does look pretty cool. I am currently waiting for the invitation code. I'm wondering that if you get the google adsense do they give you the invitation code for google analytics? I don't understand how this invitation process is going to work. Are other users going to be able to invite us or is it only google that can invite us?
Commando_Sondre
I can invite you guys Very Happy All I need is your mail, then I'll send you a Gmail account, and then you just log on Google Analytics with your Gmail adress and you Gmail password.

Voilà!
Animal
Commando_Sondre wrote:
I can invite you guys Very Happy All I need is your mail, then I'll send you a Gmail account, and then you just log on Google Analytics with your Gmail adress and you Gmail password.

Voilà!

Nope, that doesn't work. Just because you have a Gmail account doesn't mean you get a Google Analytics account. You still need to apply for Google Analytics and the guys from Google will send out your invite. I've been waiting for mine for a month or two and I've got a Gmail account.

Crying or Very sad