FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

While I was posting...

XxGunner
I was posting lots today and then this message came up... Does this mean I cant get anymore points for the rest of the day today? or just for like 10 min?

The message was:

You have exceeded the alotted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post.

Any help? or explanation...
wumingsden
XxGunner wrote:
I was posting lots today and then this message came up... Does this mean I cant get anymore points for the rest of the day today? or just for like 10 min?

The message was:

You have exceeded the alotted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post.

Any help? or explanation...

It means you won't get any more points for the next 24 hours. if your not spamming than why are you worried ? as long as you can help out should it really matter ?
SunburnedCactus
You have to be posting pretty solidly to get that message - good work! (or good spam Very Happy )
XxGunner
LMAO, I didn't spam, you can go check out most of my posts, they are all over 2 sentences long. And also I dod go from 50 to 70 posts today since I kind of went on a crazy posting spree. I think around 20 posts per day is the limit aroun here, so yeah thats what I think.

Thanks for the comment/help/explanation guys.
I really appreciate it.

Enjoy...