FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Servers are down atm (please folks get it allready)

phx777
I think its rather noticable that theres a ton of posts about this allready and that you should maybe try to read em before posting....

Also please dont complain, sometimes im worried when i see all the people whining... dont want someone who is providing free service to many of us that from various reasons cant get a payable one... i mean... if i was doing something free of charge for people and the tnx i would get would only be whining... it could happen that i would send it all to hell.... wouldnt you?

So the server is down, its a downtime, its annoying, but its just the way it is... and this is becouse we dont pay 10$ a month each so theres no money for 24/7 staff or a backup server with copied data ready....

Lets all remember that when frihost server works, stability is rather high and downtimes arent too casual (i stoped using atspace.com cause the site wouldnt load on about 5%-10% tries, (all day long) so many visitors thought the address is wrong... (not to mention atspace doesent offer services like frihost does (and i hate all the other post-to-host hosts becouse their forums are so lame they make your head hurt (like trap17.com)

anyway im also working on a new project now, and have 2 sites online... im not a fan of downtime either.... but it just happens sometimes...

the thing that concerned me mostly was if frihost will be going down or something, and when i saw its being worked on, it felt real good....

and i dont normaly kiss ass, but i just want to show that some of us are gratefull to have this hosting, and are simply annoyed by all the complainers that arent aware that when you get something for free, youre in no position to demand things... (oh, or maybe you just think your forum posts are worth millions Razz)

anyway hope servers get up soon Wink
hf all
710ths
Well said, I agree entirely....it is a bit annoying though
DVNT
Yeah
I must agree with what is written above. Just so that you admins don't think that we are all a whiny lot. Frihost definately has the best service when it comes to keeping the free users informed and helping with problems nearly instantly.
Big thanks to all admins
dvnt
And no this post is not just to add points Rolling Eyes
Marston
Please, don't create topics about something that has already been tackeled. Thanks.
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25928.html

Please, search before posting and read the announcements forum.
phx777
Marston wrote:
Please, don't create topics about something that has already been tackeled. Thanks.

i kinda get the feeling you only read post topic but didnt really take the time to read the post....
n0obie4life
I forgot to close this topic.

-close-