FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Meaning about Eminem

What do you think of Eminem?
Fantastic
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
No meaning
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Loser
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Frosty
Subject says enough I hope

My opinion:
Fantastic
IceCameron
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSEEERRRRR
PuNGS
I like some of Eminem's musics, but only the emotional ones, like Mockingbird and When I'm Gone. I think the others are just jokes and I can't stand listening those. But he knows how to make incredible lyrics, or some trash too.
Overall, I like him. Laughing
Sentenza
I don't really like his kind of rap, though I know people who are so damn worse...
Ofinet
meaning? at first it was neat and all that his entire life is portrayed in his music. and i almost bought it for a second there. until i got to know him outside his music. until i heard from his grandma through radio interviews. until i read articles about him. until i realised...wait a minute...these songs aren't entirely truthful are they...

plus, even if his life was THAT depressing, he deserves it if he's gonna be a mean ass and take low blows...all the Michael Jackson stuff was funny...but one bears to ask the question...did Michael do something to Eminem as a child to trigger such a harsh reaction? (or maybe it's the gay thing...don't get me started..., don't get me wrong, I ain't gay but Eminem goes a little nazi on that)

Add one, his low blows at Moby? What an ass. What a claim too "Moby...You're too old let go nobody listens to techno..." what the hell?

Hey Eminem, your head's too big to know, that half the world listens to techno.

argh i say. ARGH!
Thug
Ofinet wrote:
meaning? at first it was neat and all that his entire life is portrayed in his music. and i almost bought it for a second there. until i got to know him outside his music. until i heard from his grandma through radio interviews. until i read articles about him. until i realised...wait a minute...these songs aren't entirely truthful are they...

plus, even if his life was THAT depressing, he deserves it if he's gonna be a mean *** and take low blows...all the Michael Jackson stuff was funny...but one bears to ask the question...did Michael do something to Eminem as a child to trigger such a harsh reaction? (or maybe it's the gay thing...don't get me started..., don't get me wrong, I ain't gay but Eminem goes a little nazi on that)

Add one, his low blows at Moby? What an ***. What a claim too "Moby...You're too old let go nobody listens to techno..." what the hell?

argh i say. ARGH!

Yes i feel exactly the same on Feminem. In the start i tought he was cool, but when he got more famous he started dissing his mom in every song and his wife Kim. + the low blow disses to peeps who never dissed him. Why attack somebody you dont know? Anyway i hope he quits rappin soon
Helios
I like metal.

I guess that should explain my opinion about this dude.
todabeat
PuNGS wrote:
I like some of Eminem's musics, but only the emotional ones, like Mockingbird and When I'm Gone. I think the others are just jokes and I can't stand listening those. But he knows how to make incredible lyrics, or some trash too.
Overall, I like him. Laughing

actually on those tracks you mentioned, he isn't eminem, as you may know he has
'slim shady' : my name is, the real slim shady, ass like that, etc this is the goofy playfull 'em
'eminem' guilty consciense, toy soldiers, white america, < this is the political and mad person.
'marshall mathers' : when i am gone, mockingbird, stand and so on,\this is the person with the emition and personal feel
erlendhg
I'm no great fan of rapping and Eminem and stuff, but I have to admit that Eminem actually is a very good rapper, even maybe the best? (I have heard many people mean so, but i'm not so sure since I am not listening to that sort of music...)
Vlien
Ofinet wrote:

Add one, his low blows at Moby? What an ***. What a claim too "Moby...You're too old let go nobody listens to techno..." what the hell?

argh i say. ARGH!

Huh? So Moby composes techno??
I cannot really mention any names, since I really really don't like techno, but in my opinion, you cannot call Moby's songs 'techno'. You know DJ Ti๋sto? Or let's just say: almost any DJ? That's what I call techno, repetitive melodies and brainless beats. Unfortunately I would believe half the world listens to that...
And about Eminem... I used to hate him, now I say: well if he wants to make a fool of himself... you can be a little more discrete when writing lyrics I think. You can write whatever you want, but you can always cover it up in vague descriptions. I don't need to hear that he wants to kill his wife :s Tori Amos covered one of his songs ('97 Bonny and Clyde, I believe), cause it had shocked her. And I can only agree with her.
XxGunner
I think Eminem is Fantastic. Hes got some of his songs which are so emotional and heart breaking and soound good then hes got his pure gangsta rap lol. Those are crazy. I love his new album Encore, but people say he might retire from music making soon since hes getting old. Come on Eminem one more album lol. Laughing
bball_player_nba_all_star
Eminem is a boaring he sings about the same old stupidnes all the time and is just boaring in my point of view and i think he should stop singing
landoflegends
i dont no...its hard to say when he first came out i was knocked back and thought he was genius but now im kinda on the fence hes still a good producer tho!
hodgenpodg
i cant believe i bought his first album i must have been on drugs or something i dunno since then i guess ive changed alot because i cant stand the sound of his music
jeffleo
Some songs of his are nice to rap along to. Personal favourites are When I'm Gone, Who I am ( is it this title...? ), Mockingbird, some other emo ones. Also, I would always laugh everytime I listen to Fack. But he creates rather ridiculous songs. All in all, I find his music enjoyable for a certain period of time before I hop right back into metal, rock, etc.
blackheart
If I look at his music career - Loser.

To look at his life - Legend.
todabeat
You got to give him some props at least. I mean if you hear the tracks 'White America' And 'Mosh' i mean with mosh he got lots and lots of people to go out and vote. So he isn't that worthless like some people say
lyndonray
i don't know how you can call someone who had made millions and influenced so many artists who themselves have gone on to become successful, a loser! I also don't get why so many people hate him with a passion. to each his own i guess