FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop > F16

Frosty
Original:
http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~kouroupa/Images/F16.jpg

New:

I made this one with Adobe Photoshop CS2, I used that program since a few months and I like it. After a few tutorials I was gonna be much better and now I think I'm a good GFX'er
mr.emre
nice picture.
XxGunner
Nice picture, you cut it out nice and everything. Great job keep up the good work Frosty. And also I'd cut out the sky from the picture and add some cool brushing background behind which would go good with the picture, add something like firey and then just change collor balance and it will look great. Good job on that.

Keep it up.

Enjoy...
a_dubDesign
you really need to do something more to make it your own. Maybe a different background, tweak the colors, stuff like that.
Tumbleweed
I like it........the one thing I would change personally is making the F16 in the background smaller so it fitted in the picture
Alie
I like your word composition:
Frosty
_____
AotS Member

But one thing: when you want to break line, the best place for letters will be one under another! It's doesn't matter where you start your second line, but letters must be in the same vertical.
Frosty
Thx for the rating but about to do more with the background here is my photobucket to see almost everything what is made by me.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/CptFrosty/
Zach Ownz
XxGunner wrote:
Nice picture, you cut it out nice and everything. Great job keep up the good work Frosty. And also I'd cut out the sky from the picture and add some cool brushing background behind which would go good with the picture, add something like firey and then just change collor balance and it will look great. Good job on that.

Keep it up.

Enjoy...

DITTO, also, i would blend the render in a bit.

other than doing that i think its pretty cool.
chihouse
It's good!I love the airplane! Very Happy
hsadmin
Looks good. Keep up the good work.. Looks like somethin I could do in ArcSoft PhotoImpression..
Bengt
Nice man !
soulman
nice work, just a little dark....