FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop > Volvo 240

prillan
Hello, i have made this in photoshop.
Ehmm,, well its like u can copy a kit from a car and put it on another, and so on. And u can brush, as i have did much in this caise.

Org.

Mod.
Frosty
Nice, but the spoiler and mirrors are extremely fake if u look good but nice done
Kashinilaya
That's very nice, buddy! I'd prefer to by the second one!
mr.emre
picture is nice but
spoiler is very big
XxGunner
Very good work prillan. Keep it up, it actually looks real, i cant tell if its fake though, the spoiler is nice what you talking about its too big. Great job prillan.

Keep it up.

Enjoy...
a_dubDesign
that is hillarious, and pretty good. But why did you do some much clone stamping on the background in the second one. I would just crop that crap out. It was really distracting when that was the first thing you see.
Alie
Man, you made really big deal Wink
How much time you spent for a work?
Tumbleweed
Wow Thats great work on the car..( I Keep going back to have a look lol)....I dont think it looks fake at all at a first glance or the second or the third......even with the origional there that makes it like a million more times easier to spot...( goes back looks again ) ok studied with a fine tooth comb I would say there are parts using the org as a reference that look a little suspect, but I would think most of these are just the absence of the right lighting/shadowing.......but I am only thinking subtle stuff here...Gee I feel im starting to sound negative now so I'm gonna shut up because this is a fantastic piece of work

I do agree about those trees though.....It makes me think this is still a w.i.p
Scanner771
good job, were did you get the images for the body kit?
prillan
Very very very thankfull for all comments m8's! Smile

Ok ill answer some questions, this chop was a pretty quick one, it tookd me only 2 hours in photoshop.
And it was for a friend, it's her Volvo, and he wanted me to put a bodykit and change color, and small stuff. So for me is the idea the important thing. And there is much misstakes and i know em, and as on all other forums, you guys say blabla its to bright reflections.
But thats just .. i dont know, but i take it as a critic, and i like that you say it to me. Big thanks!! Very Happy
Ill soon post up a new chop
theo
a little bit unnatural i think.
but a good try.
this makes the photo more intresting.
toon
very very nice work u did here. i wish i was that good at photoshop as you are =P
*looking back*
actually it is a bit fake.
u made it reflect a bit too much. but well... that's my opinion you can't do anything about that it is and stay's my opinion.

but most of all...
nice job Smile Very Happy Smile
big d
Great attempt...although im not much into rice........

could do with out the front bumper and rear spoiler......

i likle the color....but i guess to each their own........
i just personally grew out of the import phase.......

id rather hear the growl of a sweet V8 Smile
prillan
very thankfull for all comennts. THanks! Very Happy