FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Charity from retired Admins

MWANGI
I think retired admins should donate their $frih points to Junior frihosters only since they do not work here any more.

They should invest in us since we are the future. Bondings also has too many. Please donate. Please Please.

Ok maybe not to every Junior frihoster but to me at least. You don't need them but I do so that I can buy banners, logos and get some people to do my homework for me in exchange for a few points.

The $frih economy is very bad at the moment that is why people are overcharging especially where homework is concened.
wumingsden
MWANGI wrote:
I think retired admins should donate their $frih points to Junior frihosters only since they do not work here any more.

They should invest in us since we are the future. Bondings also has too many. Please donate. Please Please.

Ok maybe not to every Junior frihoster but to me at least. You don't need them but I do so that I can buy banners, logos and get some people to do my homework for me in exchange for a few points.

The $frih economy is very bad at the moment that is why people are overcharging especially where homework is concened.

Quite a good ides, although I'm not too sure about being pecific who they donate do. It should probably be some kind of online name in a hat thing, (and not everybody overcharges in the MarketPlace)
srijit
if there is a bank mod, why not donate back to the bank???
or donate all to bondings?? after all, can we buy anything with the frih$ yet??
n0obie4life
srijit wrote:
if there is a bank mod, why not donate back to the bank???
or donate all to bondings?? after all, can we buy anything with the frih$ yet??

You will soon Smile.

And we do not plan on having a "Frihost Bank" atm/
James007
MWANGI wrote:
so that I can buy banners, logos and get some people to do my homework for me in exchange for a few points.

Is that a joke?
-close-