FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server Problems? Or Am I Banned?

Marston
Yeah, so... server 2 just got a complete hardware replacement, and as of 5 minutes ago, nothing from any .frih.net addresses loads for me. Not even a server timeout error, it just doesn't load - at all. Was I banned from the server, or is the server screwing up after the upgrade? Crying or Very sad
Hobbit
Same here, I can't view my website.
Kyle Katarn
Arg, same here. Oh well, I need to work on my other site anyway, lol.
Marston
Sad So much for server upgrades...
tsylvest
Same problem here. Well, as long as there are a few of us I'm assuming it's just server trouble.
riv_
I can't access anything. My page doesn't load, can't connect to do any ftp (which is so annoying, because I just finished some stuff) and I can't access the config panel... I thought it was just me. it's been a few days now!
admin
It's the middle of the night here and I'm barely awake. My apologies for yet another downtime.

There are network problems with the server currently and the techs are working on it. They already changed the drivers, but it didn't work out and are now trying other things. I just hope that once they fix this the server won't go down for the rest of the year.

riv_, if it's already for a few days then your ip might be banned due to failed logins, once the server gets back online I'll take a look and unban some ip's.
Marston
admin wrote:
It's the middle of the night here and I'm barely awake. My apologies for yet another downtime.

There are network problems with the server currently and the techs are working on it. They already changed the drivers, but it didn't work out and are now trying other things. I just hope that once they fix this the server won't go down for the rest of the year.

riv_, if it's already for a few days then your ip might be banned due to failed logins, once the server gets back online I'll take a look and unban some ip's.
Hey maaan, no problem about being barely awake - we all got to sleep sometime.

But, this's not Bondings, is it? Confused I always wondered why Bondings wasn't the 2nd user.. Weird, man, weird.
Enderwiggin
I just got an account and am not even sure if my account ever worked Razz But At least here, unlike some webhosts i wont mention, there is an explanation of what happened Very Happy

I hope it gets resolved quickly, but if it doesnt, I'm happy just knowing this host ANSWERS when things go wrong Very Happy
Hobbit
It's working for me now, probably for everyone too.
riv_
It's working now.
But really, sleep! It's OK. (And it worked occasionally in between, if that helps you figure out what's going on...)
Anyways, thanks for working so hard to keep things going for us!
driftingfe3s
Hmmm, I seems to have went down again. This upgrade sounds awesome though.
ChrisCh
my site has gone down again too! thats like the third time in 2 days! well i hope it gets fixed soon, cos i wanna move my website over to my new frihost account!
Talk2Tom11
Yeah my website is down as well... But what i find strange is that i can still access my files through an ftp.

Is that normal?
PureSimpleNatural
Likewise, my site is down.

Here's to a speedy recovery of the server! Pray

Keep up the great work!
NuniPio
yea, my sites been going down like every 30mins, comes bak for another 10 and then goes down agen..weird
n0obie4life
Marston wrote:
admin wrote:

Hey maaan, no problem about being barely awake - we all got to sleep sometime.

But, this's not Bondings, is it? Confused I always wondered why Bondings wasn't the 2nd user.. Weird, man, weird.

admin = Bondings, he must have logged onto the wrong account. It's the middle of the night Wink.
Enderwiggin
Mine still isnt visible, My ISP prob just has to refresh I guess...
devroom
probably down again. Or it is a bad server
or some1 is runnings scripts to overload the server
Hope somebody can tell more about de lots of downtimes lately
elekis
I don't thing it's a scriipt . there is a timer (I hope) .
Tomppe
I can't access my site, direct admin or nothing..
elekis
do you land over?? it's been 12 hours
amusic
yeah.....it has been a long down time....I can't access to my website though. Hope that it will be up soon, perhaps some news or announcement about the server down problem? Confused
Bondings
Yes the server is down, the OS needs to be reloaded which will take a while.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25928.html

About the user 'admin', that's me and I use it from time to time if I don't want to log in (for whatever reason) with my Bondings account. I will use it more often to post from now on.