FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like my logo?

Scanner771
If you like my logo tell me I am, looking to any suggestions.
Alie
Nice leters combination. Letter R (if I'm right) looks like R in Iron Maiden font...
Have you tried to change color of the 7 to red? It must be good...
Kashinilaya
I envy Alie who understood the letters before the word Productions. For non-artists, like me, it should be clearer.
XxGunner
I think its alittle empty, you need to add some more colors and effects to it. So it will stick out and everyone will remmeber it. So far its great, I like the R7 letters, real good. Also add some cool brushings behind the letters and also a border would do too.

Thats all,
Enjoy...
Tumbleweed
Is it 3R7 ?.....anyway it looks cool
big d
its pretty cool plain and simple...but i cant really make out what ur production is...

try making the letters just a bit more clean and your good to go Smile
Jaderblack
It's looks very cool. I like the colours: black and white = good combo. The letters are also very good.
Rotengel
Yeah its a pretty nice logo. It would look good on a letterhead or whatever business document you may have. Unless its just for your website, then that works too Smile
xorcist
I like it and he text looks nice, but It needs like a background or some graphics in the background.
nuGFX
try removing all the white from the background and save it as a .png, i think it would look better like that. But it also depends on what your using it for too, but all in all its pretty plain
Shake
It's too plain. You should add some color. Other than that, it's a good outline!
CamiBor
it is nice but it can be better Smile don't be sad.