FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Habbo Hotel

Vanquish
Here are some games that are more like chat rooms but they are still quite interesting, and there is many different ones for different countries. Version 9 of this game is coming out soon and that's going to be like 5 times better than what it is already.

www.habbohotel.co.uk - United Kingdom
www.habbohotel.com - USA
www.habbohotel.fr - France
www.habbohotel.com.au - Australia
www.habbohotel.ch - Chinese
www.habbohotel.jp - Japanese
www.habbohotel.com.sg - I don't know this one but if your from this country you should!
www.habbohotel.nl - Netherlands
www.habbohotel.it - Italy
www.habbohotel.ca - Canadian
www.habbohotel.se - Sweden i'm guessing?
www.habbohotel.fi - Finnish
www.habbohotel.de - Denmark
www.habbohotel.no - Norway
www.habbohotel.dk - I thought this was Denmark?
www.habbohotel.es - Spain
I think that is just about it!
Visit www.sulake.com for more information!
(Sulake are the creators)
thiamshui
it's already well known.. there were ads on it in my country.. well, thanks for sharing anyway..

i dun quite like it though.. would rather spend time doing programming..
Hanpusu-kun
Im am meber at the swedish (yes, its .se ;D) HH where im a really big and popular person ^^;
like, everyone knows me there.
torochick
Hanpusu-kun wrote:
Im am meber at the swedish (yes, its .se ;D) HH where im a really big and popular person ^^;

Are you a ''VIP''-person at the Swedish hotel? That is really cool! I am a bit popular at the norwegian hotel! (.no)

I have not met any other Scandinavian habbo, except from Norwegians, at a non-habbo-site!
killerdevil
thanks for information for habbohotel.i playing eng server.
trueintensity
yea... about that ..it is an interesting concept but lacks a lot of other crap...like fun
alkady
I used to be in the Brit one, But when I realized how hard it was to make a living in that game and the fact you had to trade cash for currency that wont last long, I jumped out of the wagon.
screamingdecay
The usa had a few ads on tv a few months back. I played it for a few days then got bored. Its like coke music, played for a month then stopped.
Game Fortress
Ive seen Habbo before, and it struck me as nothing more than a black hole for peoples time.
QQZhenyi
Habbo Hotel... I wish I can create a forum just like that... But I dunno how to do... sigh
megafx
I loathe this game, but if you liek this kinda thing then maybe you should try out http://www.runescape.com/
Eyre
i remember this game. When it first came out all my friends were obsessed with it. I never played but i heard it was decent.
jeffleo
Erm... It's abit insulting...
www.habbohotel.com.sg
Is actually Singapore server. If you don't know where's singapore, it's a red dot in Asia. And I suppose you've been in a hole for a long long time.
Hanpusu-kun
torochick wrote:
Hanpusu-kun wrote:

Are you a ''VIP''-person at the Swedish hotel? That is really cool! I am a bit popular at the norwegian hotel! (.no)

I have not met any other Scandinavian habbo, except from Norwegians, at a non-habbo-site!

not that I got a badge where it says "VIP" but yes ^_^
diddle
MY cousin plays this game and i must say its really gay. I dunno why its really considered a game when you have to spend so much money on stuff and all you do is talk to people.... so gay...
Theopolo
I hate Habbo Hotel. It was better years ago, when it was "Hotelli Kultakala (Hotel Goldfish)", nowdays its just kids place. Years ago there was a lot of over 16-year members, now there are under 12-years. Habbo Hotel could be better if it is like good old times. I think habbo should be closed. Its just so boring place. Its now teens place.
Psynthax
I have lots of stuff and credits there that I don`t need anyomore..

To be precise, I am on the habbohotel.co.uk

If anyone wants it sned me a private message and we can make a deal.. Smile