FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Angels And Airwaves(rock n roll revolution!)

Hobbit
These are old news but I haven't seen any threads about this. Tom Delonge, the guitarrist from blink 182 started a new band. He says it will be a "rock and roll revolution" and that he's going to change the world and what not. This pretty much stirred up fans a lot.

Read the article here http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1517749/20051208/story.jhtml

Official ava site www.angelsandairwaves.com
Best fan website www.tomsangels.com
Ofinet
Argh, this gets me so angry. They say that they're "Gonna change the way people look at rock music"...like they're capable of such a revolution...!

I know they're great and all, and I actually used to like Blink 182...but this is just ridiculous.

The build up to this is the most sell out thing a well respected (in the past) band could think of.

It's like a campaign for freaking D&G.

What's more is, if they crash, if it turns out that nothing they've said they'd do actually lives up, they'll lose the respect of their many followers (sucked into an over-hyped ad campaign), adding on to the loss of respect that they've already lost from their past fans who see through this ad campaign.

argh i say. ARGH!
Hobbit
LOL don't be pissed. But yeah I'm scared that they will suck as well, although I highly doubt it cause I've loved all his past work.
anxiety1
ive herd one of there songs

its called the adventure, its ummmm alright but it really just sounds like blink 182 last album, spose thats what you have to expect.
Hobbit
I wouldn't say it sounds like their last album at all, it's totally different. Seriously compare them both, and that song was leaked Twisted Evil I'm not too happy about that since I support Tom.
Hobbit
*bump*

There's some songs out in the internet if anyone is interested.