FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do paid surveys work

vignesh_natraj
daniel,a moderator posted in one forum that he
paid money for his domain from taking online surveys.
do they work
gonzo
If you pay me enough I'll answer.
vignesh_natraj
do you mean frih$
gonzo
That was my answer.
ocalhoun
Such sublty wasted...
Its a crying shame.
lockwolf
Haven't you ever looked at my sig? I mean come on! ITS THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT!
webapp
It never worked for me.............................
Soulfire
It's never worked for me. All it did was two things:

1) Take my personal contact information.
2) Load tons of spyware, adware, malware, trojans, viruses, etc. onto my computer.
James007
gonzo wrote:
If you pay me enough I'll answer.

Rofl... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@ topic starter: don't believe those things... getting money by doing nothing... it isn't logical, so don't believe it.

James007
Bondings
It would be easier to get a paid job - you will most likely always get paid and earn (if you are in the usa-europe) many times more than you would do with filling in online surveys.
ClearDistortion
true. those things never work, it's ridiculous. I can't believe I actually fell for the thing and tried to do them and make some extra cash. geez. I am so lazy.
coolclay
It depends which website you take surveys at, there are reputable ones and then their are scams. I was a member at one of the better ones, and took surveys for about $20 a piece, and the sent the check in the mail in a few days. The surveys only took about 30 mins to finish, so I was making $40/hour. I didn't have to pay them anything, install anything, or do anything other then take the surveys. So yes some of them work and are good, but most are scams.
zombi3
i was striongly considering the paid serveys. I dont know tho, cuz u first r required to pay for a kit or sumthing. Seems like a wierd scam, but it is a cool idea. You get paid for staying home and filling out surveys. If u were really dedicated and did a bunch everyday, im sure the money would stack up nicely. Wierd idea tho.
mustaq
even i want to know do people pay for survey or there scam ?
Daniel15
@vignesh_natraj:
Well, I used to use goZing Surveys, but they only paid US$1-4 per survey (still better than nothing). However, now they've merged with Ciao Surveys, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Anyway, you'll make a lot more money from getting part-time job. I recently got AU$550 for some part-time website work over the school holidays Very Happy
soulman
gonzo wrote:
That was my answer.

that's interesting......