FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who do you think is going to take Euro 2006?

ekingisrael
1) Who do you think is going to take Euro 2006?

2) What do you think are the chances of England to reach the Final?

3) To which level do you think Israel would reach at these tournament?

Thank you all!!! Exclamation
arch23
a. hard to tell, it's too early i think.
b. with the right coach england has the chance to go far.
c. I can only hope it will get to the euro at all, but it seems too tough inspite the relative convinient draw.
joshdifabio
a) I think the best teams in it are Brazil, Argentina, Italy and England. If i had to pick one it would be Brazil.

b) Well i presume you mean World Cup 2006 since there is no euro2006. I think england have a fairly good chance of getting to the final as they have a great squad. However they don't play very well together and have they ever won a competitive match against a big nation? (other than the 1-0 win against Argentina from a dodgy penalty at wc2002) Also if england and brazil win their groups then they will play in the semis if they both get that far.

c) Israel didn't qualify for the world cup...
sketteksalfa
Right, its hard to tell whos gonna win this years World Cup. Thus make it very exciting to all. But i hope you guys do not underestimate the power of our Asian teams. With S. Korea, Japan and China. From the recent sport news i heard, some asian teams have defeated contenders from europe and south america on friendly games. Brazil also have better chance with its best players playing in the same team. I forgot the team, i think its real madrid. This years world cup is really anticipated, so guys prepare your bets.
darth_revan
england england england!
nopaniers
Australia will be the surprise of the tournament, and a European team will win with "home" support... possibly even Germany.