FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twenty Four

Gates
Does anyone watch this great T.V. Show? It's on fox at 10:00PM EST every monday. It's really intense but you gotta watch it from the start or it doesn't always make sense. The whole season is a 24 hour day and each hour episode is one hour.
phileplanet
Gates wrote:
Does anyone watch this great T.V. Show? It's on fox at 10:00PM EST every monday. It's really intense but you gotta watch it from the start or it doesn't always make sense. The whole season is a 24 hour day and each hour episode is one hour.

Yes it is an incredible show! But I started watching in the middle of season three and I understood it. It's so intense though so don't watch is if you have like a heart condition of something. I wish I could just spend a whole day watching the entire season. That might cause some severe brain damage but i'm up for it.
ChrisCh
yet again another person who didnt do a topic search before posting... you will see that in the Movies and television forum there is a topic called "24", spanning across two pages. maybe you should search before posting...

the original 24 topic can be found at http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-17093.html
sprinqles
I was able to watch the first season on DVD, and I watched it the whole day. Smile hehehe I think its one of those TV shows that you really won't stop watching... Smile
Greatwolf
The ending of the first season ruined it for us. We stopped watching it after that. Hate it when writters think they have to do that in order to impress an audience. (or whatever they are thinking)

I mean, what's the point? The writters said it was to keep up their unexpeted plot twists. Okay WOOPIE. Its not like most of it wasnt fairly predictable anyway. We would have come back for more if they HAD left his wife alive. Sorry for the spolier to anyone who has not seen the first episode. I may have just saved you 24 hours of your life.

Other than the pointless death (and I know people will disagree, but I wont be back to read this post, so knock yourself out) it was a great thrilling ride. But if I cant walk away from it pleased with the results, the ride doesnt matter.
TheFaction
yeah what i found funny was how in the first episode of this season palmer gets killed....then they have an allstate commercial. which if u dunno has him in it.
Frag
Greatwolf wrote:
I may have just saved you 24 hours of your life

yeah mate it aint actually 24 hours for a whole season, remember American show makers have to accomidate for all your stupid adverts. an therefore its like 45 or more mins a episode, but 24 is great, series one was not its best but from then on it got so much better.