FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


DAP 8 is ready to download





cheeta
well the so called most popular download manager... is here with its new version... they say its good... yes may be their engine is good.... but personaly i liked the 7.4 interface... as i found the DAP utility bar in the DAP main windows is very use full which is missing here in the v8

DAP 8 wrote:



DAP is available in two versions: a Free version (ad-supported)
and a Premium version (with a richer set of features and no ads.)


Download

phileplanet
I hate DAP. I didn't like DAP 5, I didn't like DAP 6 and I didn't like any other versions that came out after. I keep giving it a chance but all it does is crash and freeze. It's seriously the most useless thing ever. And there's so many ads on it too. I have now stopped givin it a chance.
riv
I think LeechGet was the best download manager, but then again, there might be lots of better ones that came out after I swiched to Macs.
cortez_tb
i use FlashGet .. and it's pretty good also..
cheeta
cortez_tb wrote:
i use FlashGet .. and it's pretty good also..


i heard that flashget is a very good option when it comes to R/S downloading but never really tested this feature by my self... Confused Confused
PuNGS
I think the best download manager is Free Download Manager, and it's free. It has the same features like FlashGet and it's absolutely free. Try it.

Link
kansloos
I hate the ADs of DAP, I never got rid of some of the AD traces...
I really do not Recommend it!

Quote:
the best download manager is Free Download Manager, and it's free.
cheeta
kansloos wrote:
I hate the ADs of DAP, I never got rid of some of the AD traces...


ads doo slow down the spped too.. as its displaying image or flash... but in case of a register version... they r not there u disturb u...
Ashis Kumar
phileplanet wrote:
I hate DAP. I didn't like DAP 5, I didn't like DAP 6 and I didn't like any other versions that came out after. I keep giving it a chance but all it does is crash and freeze. It's seriously the most useless thing ever. And there's so many ads on it too. I have now stopped givin it a chance.


I too hate DAP...Its horrible!
& how many will buy dap when there other free Download Manger avalable? Wink
driftingfe3s
I used DAP back when it was around version 4. I now use flashget, but mostly getright.
Blaster
Limewire is the best I think. I get many results to what I am looking for. What would you say is better?
cheeta
Blaster wrote:
Limewire is the best I think. I get many results to what I am looking for. What would you say is better?


well i dont think Limewire is a download manager... rather its a P2P software... Confused Confused
Dude56718
dap is a corrupt downloader, it currpots all the files the progress bar becums freakin RED and i've to redownload all the schit again. Free download manager ROOLS, its best 1 out there, and its ****** free!!!!!!! WOO HOO
Indyan
I have had bad experience with dap in the past. It corrupted many of my downloads. Flashget is my preffered dload managers.
csoftdev
i have been using flashget for many years and I still like the way flashget works. on top of that it can download from bittorent too. not saying that DAP can't, because I am not familiar with DAP, i have only use it a while back, which I don't really like it. thanks for the share though. appreciate it.
jembo
now i'm using Download Express, this is a freeware
i prefer this apps because this application has simple interface..
diffrent than DAP

you can download it here
Code:

www.metaproducts.com
dmystic
i did use DAP a while ago, but there was a reason why i stopped using it, i forgotten the full reason but i thought it had something to do with that there was spyware/adware/virus included with dap, but now i use getright, much better in my opinion
chartcentral
I don't mind the ads, it does a very good job of being a great download manager.
Related topics
How to setup a shoutcast server, nice and easy tutorial
Counter Strike
Whats Your Top 10 Desktop Applications
How do you rate your ISP?
Soldat
YourFonts -- Man, it rocks!
Internet Download Manager
Fantastico could be updated
mIRC for begginers.
MSN Messenger 8.0 feature list
The best download manager
Programming links, info, and tutorials
Opera Reaches One Million Downloads in Two Days
Flashget - Download accelerator
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.