FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Democrats edit Wikipedia

shr3dd
Democrats at it again, childish games from the left.

Quote:
...The latest episode appeared last week in the form of a report that aides to Rep. Marty Meehan, a Massachusetts Democrat, deleted references to his broken term-limits pledge and massive campaign war chest on Wikipedia.

Quote:
One edit listed White House press secretary Scott McClellan under the entry for "douche." Another said of Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Oklahoma) that: "Coburn was voted the most annoying Senator by his peers in Congress. This was due to Senator Coburn being a huge douche-bag."

(Keep in mind these are the same holier-than-thou political climbers tasked with writing laws telling the rest of the country how to behave. Or else.)

This juvenalia is, of course, thoroughly bipartisan. Another change to the Iraq invasion entry shows that the anonymous congressional editor played up the dubious connections between al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.

Source

Democrats covering up lies and name calling, now if anyone askes me why I vote republican, I'll slap the sh*t out of them.
xalophus
shr3dd wrote:
This juvenalia is, of course, thoroughly bipartisan. Another change to the Iraq invasion entry shows that the anonymous congressional editor played up the dubious connections between al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.

Did you not read this part ?
Or you find it objectionable since some democrat tried to pull the same lowly trick that republicans have already mastered ?

Selective righteousness ?

Why is it fair to be unfair in your favour ?
and why is it unfair to be fair to both sides ?

shr3dd wrote:
Democrats covering up lies and name calling, now if anyone askes me why I vote republican, I'll slap the sh*t out of them.

Now, why do you vote republican ?
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:

This has been going on for years. (Yes, from both sides, but annoyingly more so coming from the left, and constantly harsher).

That is why I don't vote Democrat.
gonzo
S3nd K3ys wrote:
That is why I don't vote Democrat.

I wouldn't vote democrat, the baby-killing party, mostly because of their inane policies many of which are we-are-not-those-other-guys. Appeasement hasn't worked in the past, and it won't work today. I want to live to be as old as S3nd K3ys. Both parties have hypocrites, but WAY WAY MORE SO on the donkey side.
igor123d
WIkipedia is in fact a great resource for rapidly finding information regarding virtually all subjects. Nevertheless, all people know that the encyclopedia can be freely edited and that its information might be doubful in many cases. Therefore few people would present information taken from this source as veritable information in more formal issues. The fact that a few idiots have attempted to change an article in order to make it fit their ideology should not reflect negatively on either the Democratic Party or Wikipedia.
Soulfire
While you can't blame it on the entire democratic party, it just goes to show you what lows they will sink to now that they are almost completely out of power.
Dorsk82
Soulfire wrote:
While you can't blame it on the entire democratic party, it just goes to show you what lows they will sink to now that they are almost completely out of power.

While this certainly represents a low of some sort I think blaming it strictly on the democratic party is ridiculous. Instead this just merely shows the sad and ugly nature of US politics in general from both sides of the fence! Why the reasonable individuals in the US can't join together and form a party based on actual integrity is the real mystery... Rolling Eyes