FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

anybody else use fileh?

bjwok
hi guys,

my site is fast becoming too big for the 250mb that is on offer here, so i am thinking of hosting all my jpeg images at

http://www.fileh.com/

but am wondering if anybody else uses it or knows about it and whether it actually does provide what it says it does? i know a lot of these type of free file hosting places that offer no catches, but after a certain period of time delete your files? fileh states that as long as you log in regularly the account stays active, but they don't mention anything about files being deleted...

any thoughts guys?
phileplanet
bjwok wrote:
hi guys,

my site is fast becoming too big for the 250mb that is on offer here, so i am thinking of hosting all my jpeg images at

http://www.fileh.com/

but am wondering if anybody else uses it or knows about it and whether it actually does provide what it says it does? i know a lot of these type of free file hosting places that offer no catches, but after a certain period of time delete your files? fileh states that as long as you log in regularly the account stays active, but they don't mention anything about files being deleted...

any thoughts guys?

I use it but I don't like the interface. It kinda sucks that they don't offer FTP access and there is a file limit. Why don't you get a paid host? Dreamhost just upped all their plans to like 20 GB space and 1 TB bandwith. It's not too expensive either. Or, you could just use Image Shack and be done with it.