FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fightnight 3 for Xbox 360

mrblah
Does anyone think this game will be any good. I've never played any of the fightnight games. Were they anygood.
Thug
From the Xbox 360 movies i seen from Fright Night that game is gonna be SICK!!! The graphics are almost like real this time and u see the sweath and everything on the faces and when u punch some1 the sweath flys of the head and shit like that Cool I think its gonna be awsome yes.
a.han
The demo (availible on Live) is incredible, the sounds the graphics, its awesome.

Fight Night 2 was amazing as well, can't wait for the new one and train up my own boxer and unleash him on live.

The fight night series is probably the only good thing EA sports have done and i hope they don't flop it (like fifa) by rushing it out.

ding ding
Kelcey
it's the best looking 360 game by far. I downloaded it off live... it's pretty fun and nice looking. I won't buy it though.
mrblah
I finally bought it and it's great. I've been playing the career mode way to much. I need to stop and try it on xbox live so I can get defeated by somebody half my age.
gianx80
a.han wrote:
The demo (availible on Live) is incredible, the sounds the graphics, its awesome.

The demo is amazing!!!
Kelcey
The demo is nice and fun. It by far has the best graphics on the system. I'll buy it when it gets dirt cheap, haha.