FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

php tutorial

nealio1000
i really want to learn php. if anyone ahs a link to a website that has a good tutorial that would be great. make sure it is a good link that covers all of the basics. i don't know any php (or any other languages) so make sure it is easy to understand.
jasperlevink
visit phpfreakz.com. Here you'l find everything you want!
Do you have some experience in programming? Then even php.net would be enough! Their documentation is very good!
LukeakaDanish
nealio1000 wrote:
i really want to learn php. if anyone ahs a link to a website that has a good tutorial that would be great. make sure it is a good link that covers all of the basics. i don't know any php (or any other languages) so make sure it is easy to understand.

If you really dont know ANY languages, it would be rather useless for you to use PHP in my oppinion.

HTML, CSS and Javascript is what you should be getting on with in that case

If you want to learn this, goto http://www.w3schools.com/
nealio1000
thanx ill try them both!
Aelita
Go for php. You can learn HTML while you learn php. If you can undersand the stuff for php. HTML will come with it and will be really easy to learn along side. That's how I did it...
jasperlevink
I really don't agree with that!!! PHP and HTML are two total different things. But they can't go without eachother.

I think you'll first need to learn HTML. Because without it, PHP has no use!

Grtz
k_s_baskar
you can learn php from w3schools.com. just follow the link below. But w3schools recomments to learn HTML and script language skills before start learning php.

http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_intro.asp

All the best
clip
If you want to learn PHP, you gotta run through its prerequisites.

Learn: HTML for the tags, and stuff.

Learn: C and C++ programming, for the logic

Then try studying PHP.

JavaScript is just optional, CSS is also just optional, if you're going into MySQL, you gotta learn the basics of database first.
dac_nip
don't go to other websites. go directly to the php website. they have complete list of everything you wanted. their manual is self sufficient. here is the site:
www.php.net
jasperlevink
I don't think you'll first need C or C++. I understand it's a lot easier to use. But also PHP can get you into the basics of programming.
thebumi
wow....i like it,thanks for posting
Iris
I'm also trying to learn PHP Wink
jasperlevink
And a last tip:
Don't bother to ask anything! There are allways people around who want to help you!
Grtz.
roeenoy
my opinion:

search in the internet sites for learn php and after you know something just download codes and try to understand them

that what i gonna do if i dont know any lang i want to learn