FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maple Story

ONi-
Anyone here play Maplestory? I have been playing for a couple months now on the scania server, and I am currently on my third character who is an Assassin. What is your character? What level? What are it's stats? Tell it all here. You can even post a screen shot Smile
..............................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................

Side Note:

I would like to buy Mesos from anyone who plays this game with the points here, if you are willing to just name your price. I would also like to by characters for ANY server if possible to. If you are willing to sell anything, these are the items that I would be intrested in.

Throwings Stars(No Subis, Wolbis, Moks, or Tops.)
Claw Scrolls
Airfrorfria
I played for like a month or too then it got repetitive and too hard to level up
votd
I have played it.. for like a few hours?
I deleted it - I hate that childish design and hard to level-up. But the interface is good though'
Tilly
Airfrorfria wrote:
I played for like a month or too then it got repetitive and too hard to level up

That was about my experience too. ...also, it was just hack and slash when I played... no quests, no minigames. Just hammering on your favorite attack button.
Timonator
I have downlaoded the client a few days ago didn't had the time to check it out yet.
midoelwerwary
it isn't my game
Dragate
It has some very basic graphics... I guess it is okay, but not really my style and as long as it makes you happy, enjoy =D
Jayfarer
I like that it's a 2D Platformer with RPG/Action mixed in. Levelling up was horrible though. It takes forever and the process isn't fun.
XxGunner
This game sounds interesting. Is this a Online site kind of game or is it like a game you have to buy and install? If its a install kind of game ok, but if its a site kind of game tell me the site please for this game. It sounds kind of cool the way you guys are talking about it, kind of like Lineage 2. Anyways looking forward to checking out that game.

Thank you.
Jupiter2
Iam lvl 44, a fire mage ^_^
Manix
The graphics ar yacky a bit... so it's not my kind of game.... but i do see that there are a few who like it... i for one will stick with my MMORPGs for now... maybe later...
Johnny156
I did for like half a week. It's good for being free and all. But it has the same flaw that alot of Korean MMOs carry, if your character build isn't jsut right you're screwed, end of story...no pun intended.
lukeropro
i hate the way it looks like a 2d game but actually needs a 3d engine to run it. It's kind of stupid actually, a side scroller with a character walking and killing. there's no blood too, not exciting at all. They should make it 3d. that way more people would be attracted to play it.
ET_Player
can you gice me some pics of this game i heard abput him more then once !
Yjaxygames
Can you give some info about MapleStory? And post some screenies plz.
Urahara
Link to a picture here: http://users.tpg.com.au/adslg9ls/site/Maple/Maple0730.jpg

It is kind of childish, and hard to level up. I got killed by those green bobly flying or whatever things in like one hit at level 14 or something, got bored of it in like 2 hours and never played it again. RO is a much better MMORPG.
linkman2004
I just got maple story a couple days ago. It's a pretty fun game aside from the issues already adressed about leveling up.

Urahara: what's RO?
henryjl
My friend plays it...
he can't get enough of it!
I just downloaded the game last week or so and tried playing it but when I saw the graphics and the game play etc etc... it was sooooooooo childish! Embarassed but yea my friend he is really sad because he uses a hack of some sort to level up or something Confused what a cheater hey?
Urahara
RO = Ragnarok Online.

It is a pay to play game, unlike Maple Story (last time I checked Maple Story was free) however it has a much bigger community and of course, more features etc. It's also more anime stylish with more job classes.

There are lots of private RO servers for free, won't talk about them here, look those up at your own time.

Link to official international ragnarok online: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com
pennykia
i been playing Maple for 2 weeks.... but I stoped...
i found nothing is attracting me....
linkman2004
If you ask me Ragnarok looks hidious. Confused I've never liked the anime style, it's just plain UGLY! Confused Maple Story is definitely more my kind of thing, although Starport was fun to.
yiusunhk
I like it cause it funny, simple and you can easily find someone you know on the game. Unlike other games with such gigantic battle areas and worlds Maple Story kinda makes things easy and sorta understandable ^-^ haha good for a game to play with your girlfriend to. She enjoys it too ^-^ but yeh in all a very very cool game I'd reckon. Yes the style is sorta very particular but yeh FUN FUN~!
orsh
I played it before half a year.

And I really enjoyed from this game, his very interesting and it have a lot of quests.

I left that game in level 25 because this was boring.
But now I play survival project and this is game fun more than the maple story.
Desh
link -> www.maplestory.com

As people say above it does get boring afterwhile but it is ok for a free game. I don't play it much these days since I got cod2 and css. Still have a lvl 47 Sin which don't use.
alkady
I havent played these games in ages since it gets boring doing the same thing over and over again.
Team Hedgehog
I'm playing it! My character is a mage, in level 22, i haven't played it for a long time now, but i think i will begin to play again soon.
odinstag
I play Maple Story and I love the game.

It has inspired me to get back into programming games.

I play a thief and a mage so far.

A buddy got me into it and now I am really adddicted.
boysrule
maple isnt a very bad game.. but after quite a while trying to level up.. you will find it boring.... coz its juz the same.. and no pvp (player vs player) mode. As maple is famous among younger people so they didn't add pvp function or guild war or anything ... but it worth playing as its free Smile
raman
I tried this game out but it was ok and all but there is better free games on the market such as Conquer Online which is my personal favourite MMORPG.
Keshav
Hmmm.. I am rather very new to MMORPG.. I just want to try one of them to get a feel of what it is.
boysrule
Hey.. if you wanna try out MMORPG, give Ragnarok Online a try.. i'm playing it and the guild war is nice.. and community is good also.. but when goes to leveling, its also as boring as most of the online games now~ *Note* Ragnarok Online require monthly fees ... which you might not be interested to try after knowing it Crying or Very sad