FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Dems call him an idiot...

S3nd K3ys
... a liar, stupid, a terrorist, Hitler, among other things.

After reading some of the Dem sites and blogs, it's becoming clear that they're in complete disarray.

Alito is now confirmed, even after a feeble attempt at a filibuster, the State of the Union address is imminent, and the left are going absolutely and utterly nuts.

They're in panic mode now as it has finally dawned on them that they are completely defeated .....their smear agenda demolished, their hopes of regaining any power (or even self esteem) destroyed.

The man they call an Idiot Texas Cowboy has again shoved his foot in their asses and rubbed their collective noses in the pile of poo they created.

It is indeed a beautiful thing to behold.
SunburnedCactus
Come now, you've got to give them some praise.

They put a lot of effort into putting themselves in such a shambles. And haven't they done quite a job of it? Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Come now, you've got to give them some praise.

They put a lot of effort into putting themselves in such a shambles. And haven't they done quite a job of it? Very Happy

You're absolutely correct! They've spent billions. They've worked hard to make their bed. Wink

It's truly amazing that they can be so obsessed with one guy. GW has the record when it comes to being 'rent free'. GW is truly the Troll King.
SunburnedCactus
They're almost bankrupt now, aren't they. Dear me...
S3nd K3ys
Soulfire
It's true. Their coffers are empty, their self esteem is at an all-time low, and they spent billions for nothing. They call GW an idiot.
horseatingweeds
S3nd K3ys wrote:

The man they call an Idiot Texas Cowboy has again shoved his foot in their asses and rubbed their collective noses in the pile of poo they created.

Now S3nd, this is a poor training technique. Dems don’t understand how that pile got made. Rubbing their noses in it will only produce anxiety and increase future piles. If a correction is to be made it should be while the pile is being made, and only verbal. Additionally, this may be a sign that the Dems need to be let outside more often or immediately after meals.
S3nd K3ys
horseatingweeds wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Now S3nd, this is a poor training technique. Dems don’t understand how that pile got made. Rubbing their noses in it will only produce anxiety and increase future piles. If a correction is to be made it should be while the pile is being made, and only verbal. Additionally, this may be a sign that the Dems need to be let outside more often or immediately after meals.

tidruG
Quote:
Troll King.

Nothing personal, since Alito really doesn't matter to me, but with a post like that, you deserve that title.

Quote:
shoved his foot in their asses.... rubbed their collective noses in the pile of poo

Interesting, though, to note that the thread invited replies from no one except the Hardcore anti-liberal Reps.

I'm getting sick of non-constructive threads like these.
I'm locking this.
I'm sure you're a member of many pro-Republican forums that'll love to have these kinds of threads where you can collectively diss the "liberals".

You can do the same here on Frihost, but at least try to avoid words like the ones I've quoted above. It doesn't invite constructive discussion, and is just rather irritating.

-locked-