FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kid next door :owned: by forklift. (Picts)

S3nd K3ys
Dude had like 2,500 lbs on a tiny lift rated at maybe 1,500. Got it up in the air and KABOOM!!! His whole world came crashing down. Hit the racks that are up against the wall to our building. Shook the whole ef'n place.

He said he bailed off the back of the lift as it was going over. If he'd have gone along for the ride and hurt himself, he would have sued the company for letting an un-qualified minor drive a fork lift un-supervised. (Our shop is between their warehouse and their office, the office peeps didn't even know it happened.)

Shocked
SunburnedCactus
Hah. What a lame driver. Guess he was lucky though, that could have gone much worse. Razz
CamiBor
well, at list no one got hirt...i hope
Parent
Lol, well, that sucks. Still, good thing no one got hurt.
Srs2388
yes be very thankfull that nobody was hurt those things can be very dangerious
WebSiteGuru
oooohhhhh, I hate those thing. I used to use it a long time ago. And I hate it. It is very hard to control..
carlokes
Wow...nice stunt the guy pulled out...he could have gotten himself in a very lousy situation...
jaysen
lol! Honest mistake i guess if you don't know what you're doing... that thing looks about as unstable as the old 3 wheelers i used to run. At least he wasn't hurt tho... could have been much worse.. especially if he would have jumped out at the wrong time, and it came down on him.
denggi
Oh damn....thats a mistake. Why don't forklifts have like, stoppers under the 'fork' thing...then when it's heavy in front, it won't topple forwards at least.
coolclay
Boy, he sounds like a bright kid. Maybe you guys should not let unqualified kids driving around forklifts.
-TomJ-
coolclay wrote:
Boy, he sounds like a bright kid. Maybe you guys should not let unqualified kids driving around forklifts.

Maybe unqualified kids should grow a brain and not operate forklifts. There is a reason why minors are unqualified!
Billy Hill
"Um.. .hey boss you'll never guess what happened"

Laughing

Quote:
Maybe you guys should not let unqualified kids driving around forklifts.

Sounds like (from reading the title) it wasn't K3ys company.
jveezy
I just got the greatest idea ever.

Forklift racing on ESPN.

Okay not really but it would last maybe a few episodes.
XxGunner
LOL Forklift racing? what a good idea....

Anyways when i saw this topic i though a forklift forked some guy down lol but then luckily it didnt and you guys made my day by the picture. And also what a noobie driver. If you cant drive, dont drive... Laughing
psycosquirrel
Laughing

Forklift racing... Reminds me of lawnmower races Very Happy

I cannot believe someone would be stupid enough to flip a forklift like that... WHAT A MORON!
Marston
... What the hell? I can drive fork lifts in my sleep, and I don't even know how to drive a car! What a n00b.
S3nd K3ys
Marston wrote:
... What the hell? I can drive fork lifts in my sleep, and I don't even know how to drive a car! What a n00b.

You don't know how to drive a car? What a n00b.

S3nd K3ys
Marston wrote:

You don't know how to drive a car? What a n00b.

S3nd K3ys
Oopsie
althalus
S3nd K3ys, two times is enough, don'tchathink? Wink

Good thing the kid got away unharmed.
XxGunner
LOL its not like you knew how to drive a car since you were born S3nd K3ys. LOL everyones a n0obie at something you know what Im saying? Laughing
webapp
I had never seen someone flipping an fork truck like that....

such a lame driver huh......
S3nd K3ys
XxGunner wrote:
LOL its not like you knew how to drive a car since you were born S3nd K3ys. LOL everyones a n0obie at something you know what Im saying? Laughing

Yes. That's why I said it. Sarcasm for Marston. Wink