FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sushmitha Sen an ideal women

satheesh
She avoids limelight, eschews pretension and takes success in her own stride. Sushmita Sen epitomizes a woman with a right mix of beauty, sensibility and grace.

Sush’s credentials include notable achievements. She is the winner of Miss Universe title, a competent actress, a loving mother (of her adopted daughter Renee) and a trustworthy friend. She has “a passion for poetry, writing, and creative thinking.” She doesn’t blow her own horn and abstains from media attention.
From long-legged dark-horse beauty queen to the ultimate ‘item’ girl to the suited booted police officer to the sexy-saree clad chemistry teach. Sushmita has come a long way but this is not where the journey ends; there is an even more beautiful road that lies ahead and this is to hoping that whatever route Sushmita takes it is a successful one.
There is no one quite like Sushmita
Sappho
Hmm why some of u cant come with own words and rather copy-paste from other websites? Whats the point? Confused

And BTW the concept of an ideal woman is rather subjective, isnt it? Wink
saiyeek
She is so sexy and hot to handle,
carlokes
Humm...this is the kind of lady i really don't understand....in some phtos she looks like a princess and on other she looks like a junkie....so what is she after all?