FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Record on frihost

nam_siddharth
New Record is created on Frihost today.
Most users ever online was 63 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 am

Last record was 55 users online on 14 September 2005.Smile

Edited on 23th April 2006.
Most users ever online was 72 on Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:31 am

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:49 am
PS. the time is from +5.5 time zone.
n0obie4life
YAY.

We finnaly break that damned record.

Congrats Bondings Rolling Eyes
BugBear
Woah with 11359 registered users i'd think you guys would have alot more on at one time :O

congrats anyway.......

*pst now about my waiting 5-6 days for someone to look at my Hosting request" Twisted Evil **hint** Rolling Eyes
madsencarl
BugBear wrote:
Woah with 11359 registered users i'd think you guys would have alot more on at one time :O

congrats anyway.......

*pst now about my waiting 5-6 days for someone to look at my Hosting request" Twisted Evil **hint** Rolling Eyes

More than half of the members haven't even made a post.
vinx_18
Congrats...

But a long way to go...It's just less than 100 then we have 11000 plus members...

Where's the others...? Come on wake up guys....
clip
madsencarl wrote:
BugBear wrote:

congrats anyway.......

More than half of the members haven't even made a post.

yeah, and I believe that I only see a few with avatars. ^^ But this is just unbelievable! 11000+ members on only a max of 63 was on line simultaneously. I think, there's only less than 2 hundred active members who really post quality posts. ^^

and, most probably, some users just signed up and never returned.

on another forum, because of things like this, they made an active users list, and whosoever not in the list that's in teh member list will be removed after a month. And I think you need 10-20 post for a month to be considered active. Not that SQL data is THAT big. But it's a good practice to flush out unneeded data
BugBear
just saw this on the front page
Quote:
A great community of over 10000 members to get support from.
Laughing
loserk
gonna break 63 soon... Wink
carlokes
I have to admite that i though the record was much higher than 63...I didn't know about the previous record but i though since this community works through this forum there would be much more people online at a time...
Guess i was wrong...
leat397
Just a wild thought.. if someday firhost get a huge famous and the number reaches serveral hundreds (nearly a thoudsand?) and registered member were over 100,000...
What would frihost be? still being a free sites, or we can enjoy free hosting without considered the points? Razz
theo
wow
is it real??
ocalhoun
That figure is not entirely accurate.
When you log in you show up as 2 users online...
One guest (before you logged in), and one registered member (after you logged in).
By this method there could have been less than forty real people here at that time.
nam_siddharth
Oh! I missed it. A new record was made on 14th March 2006 again.

Most users ever online was 72 on Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:31 am

+5.5 time zone
sky
heh why not make everyone on at a specific time, everyone will get 5% increament in points or something for online at that time? maybe we will get 500? Razz heh
oneightwo
lol. you would think that with so many registered members, that frihost would have more active members... Rolling Eyes

anyway, congrats bondings! and may your forum continue to grow and be forever more awesome than every other post-to-host forum!
dz9c
16k+ members and only 72 were online at once. Oh wait thats online users, meaning guests too so it was probably like 50 or 40 members online out of 16k but still its an active forum.
Jaime
This page should be greater in users online but there is not so much... What happened??

Please correct me how i speak the english language. Thanks. Wink
lpbrasil
good record, the frihost is a perfect host, congratz for frihost for this record. Very Happy
Mr Smith
They all came when I was out for the day... hmm, there is something going on here...

I would have expected more to be honest... one of my noobie sites got 104 visitors once, not trying to brag.

That was about... 2 members including me, and 100+ guests...

I don't know what happened, google must've stuffed up...
Vrythramax
ocalhoun wrote:
That figure is not entirely accurate.
When you log in you show up as 2 users online...
One guest (before you logged in), and one registered member (after you logged in).
By this method there could have been less than forty real people here at that time.

still...even 40 users online at any given time is tough on the equipment.

Congrats Bondings Smile

FYI...that number is just in the forums and not a true figure as actual users, or vistors, that may be on the hosted websites.
Vashni
time to set a new record. grats by the way. records are made to be broken anyway
hahame
the dates of it may be true or not true .they can make by the forums programme
nam_siddharth
This new record is made in only one and half month. The previous period was made in four and half month. It is a great progress.
Summer
hahame wrote:
the dates of it may be true or not true .they can make by the forums programme

but there is no reason why frihost wanna edit them

anyway , congratz
xorcist
Wow I never never 72 users were online at the same time everytime I come on there's not alot of people on with me. The goal should be 100 or just on frihost birthday get like 200 people on at the same time. Tell everyone to log in during the same hour or something.
Code of Ruin
Woohoo, on the million members and several tenthousands online.
WebSiteGuru
Nice!!!!! I love it. WOOT WOOT! Very Happy
yupeng
That's because our hosting is real google.So people like posting and reading here Cool
FriBogdan
Quote:
and, most probably, some users just signed up and never returned.

U are probably right. Most users aren't active, but let me tell u the sad situation. Some are noobs and they don't know how to post...some are busy and enter the forum for 10-30 minutes max...some enter the forum for 1 minute...post something, exit the forum, browse the net and return for another minute to frihost and so on...

Hm...if only 200 are active the large...very large number of posts are not justifying (only at this section we have...38091 posts...at this time)
h5n1clan
congrats thats a pretty awesome record. You guys have to be the biggest free website hosting out there on the web(and the best in my opinion) I hope the comminuty grows and you can break the record again
rajhank
Break this new record soon.

I would like frihost to break this record soon.
silvermesh
72 is a hell of a lot to have online at one time, even for a popular forum. thats pretty amazing, actually.
godam64
nice record. i wish i could make the same big community forum like frihost. lot of people talking about anything.
more posts = more users and guests online. Congratulations... Wink
selim06
i don't know why it is still too low...This place should has new records like 600,700 etc...but i think there would be better...
Master-
Sweet sweet! Very Happy
pecad0re
Wow man thats great. I mean...Im now going to go to my fridge to get a beer to celebrate this man . WoOOO . I mean, yay man thats great . WOWOWOWO
S3nd K3ys
silvermesh wrote:
72 is a hell of a lot to have online at one time, even for a popular forum. thats pretty amazing, actually.

Not really. Here's the current stats from a site I admin, CNCzone.com.

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 1023
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 1495, 03-13-2006 at 12:45 PM.
mtorregiani
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Quote:
View Who's Online

Unbeliveable, So much users online Think
Blaster
S3nd K3ys wrote:
silvermesh wrote:

Quote:
View Who's Online

That is pretty inpressive. I wish my forum was that popular
S3nd K3ys
Blaster wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
silvermesh wrote:

Quote:
View Who's Online

That is pretty inpressive. I wish my forum was that popular

It's not my forum, I'm just the admin. With the amount of users there at any time, it's amazing how quiet the moderator's forums are and the number of reported posts is typically less than one every few days.
speedlikecy
good.... Laughing Surprised Surprised

Congrats Bondings
mtorregiani
Check out the freewebspace.net forums

Shocked Currently Active Users: 1058 (36 members and 1022 guests) Shocked
nam_siddharth
New record is made again, but this time it took 4 months, and the difference is only 3.
squirrelmaster
yep and it was broken again on October 5th Very Happy
frihost.com/forums wrote:
Most users ever online was 106 on October 5, 2006 9:18 am

yeah FINALLY above the 100 people mark YEAH!! Cool
TheDarkLord
106? Sorry, but thats pretty pathetic. I own and manage a forum with around 700 people on at a time.
Cal_123
@ TheDarkLord

Go moderate it then, and F*** off. -100+ points = You shouldn't be here.
ocalhoun
^That was a little harsh...
Give 'em a chance to get the points back up, will ya?
It might have been made up anyway; if he had such a great forum, wouldn't he put a link to it in his profile?
Quiviro
New record will be on December 1st.

See my sig for more info.
arkebuzer
BugBear wrote:

congrats anyway.......

I think a lot of people just log on, make some posts, and then come back once they need more ponits to not loose the hosting.

Anyways, Gratz Bondings! Lets hope we can keep it up =)

Regards
Bondings
S3nd K3ys wrote:
It's not my forum, I'm just the admin. With the amount of users there at any time, it's amazing how quiet the moderator's forums are and the number of reported posts is typically less than one every few days.

It's a completely different kind of forum. First of all due to its topic, almost all users are 25+ I think. Secondly, most users seem to be there for reading only and rarely post (compared to Frihost). And there are much less posts per day than on Frihost, we get ~1000 posts while cnczone something like ~250 (wild guess).
monzoncf
WOW! thats amazing. Congratulations to all of you guys. Very Happy
squirrelmaster
well i got on at 6pm gmt today, to bad we didnt set any new records today, but right now there are 72 users online, at least we gave it a try Wink
S3nd K3ys
Cal_123 wrote:
@ TheDarkLord

Go moderate it then, and F*** off. -100+ points = You shouldn't be here.

WTF dude? Methinks you better duck before you get smacked upside the head with the ban stick. Rolling Eyes

Bondings wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

It's a completely different kind of forum. First of all due to its topic, almost all users are 25+ I think. Secondly, most users seem to be there for reading only and rarely post (compared to Frihost). And there are much less posts per day than on Frihost, we get ~1000 posts while cnczone something like ~250 (wild guess).

That's not true, Bondings.

CNCzone.com wrote:
Welcome back, Rekd, there have been 112 posts and 22 threads since your last visit at 06:15 AM, 12-01-2006
398 Posts In Last 24 Hours

That's over a hundred posts since this morning. Less than 6 hours ago. And 400 posts a day is only a bit less than the number you get here. (When I click new posts since last visit every morning, it's around 390 to 400) Only here people are only posting to keep their points up. They HAVE to post.

I'm not detracting from the success of Frihost, it's very successful. But the sheer numbers are not as spectacular as the topic starter would have you believe. Wink
[FuN]goku
yay a new record ^^
Vandalyzed
Well congrats for breaking a record. I must confess tho, I'm one of those that keep coming and going. In fact, I think it's been at least 3 weeks since Ive posted in here.

So, it brings up the questions.............. What's up with this new look? I'm not really liking it......... Big section of ads before the topic, then the seperation of posts in boxes......

Am I able to change this look in my preferences?
paakslive
Its weird that Frihost have so many users and have less than 100 online a t a time. Shouldnt people get an inactivity email,and then get deregistered? Or is the number of registered users there to brag about with other post to host forums?