FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Commondos

kany
I likes this commondos game. Played commondos 1 2 and 3 and it was real fun going through all those stages.
Does any one of you like commondos as well?
vaoger
well i like commandos exspecially the comandos: destination berlin..
the game sytem had enhaced with real mtoin detect and the noise system were great...
one of the best thing i like this ver of game is....
it can play on multiplayer.... very cool when u show ur skill to ur pal...
the game dificult level had adjust to to real platform dificult... that is almost like in the real war... there is no turnin back on every single move u have made...

for me... is one of the great game i enjoy the most....
how about you kany??
sgwreviews
The commandos game serie is just perfect, if it is 1, 2 or 3, they always lifted up the graphics and gameplay elements in the genre.
I have to say that the games are very difficult to play, you really need to load alot of times cause you did something wrong.
But hey, that's realism. And I like that.
vaoger
well.. realistic is the word... i like the part of the game...
u r the spy.... moving around..like... a general...
thats cool about the game...
and the part where assasin and sniper are need... cool...
kill important people undetected.... very cool...
but 1 thing i hate the most...... when i trigger the alarm... run is the word...
or else... die.....
kany
Yeah and well in some cases you even lose the game by raising the alarm. My favourite character was the green berret.
drkarthi
Commandos 2 is my favourite game. I havnt played Destination Berlin yet.
thuganomics
I played the first one a few years ago and it was freaky! Its too realistic and i keep dying when i got to this boat XD
ashok
yaa i too played commandos.. though time takin, a realistic nice game. Smile
Rmgk
i never worked out commandos, well i only played the third one, and it was a demo Razz, but i didnt get it, what i have played that is similar is

Close Combat 5 ( others in the series ) Anyone heard of it tell us what you think?

Also another game like it i believe wa "soldiers: heroes of ww2" i thought it was really fun, although it was extremely hard, it was very enjoyable
j0zman
Only played Behind the Call of Duty. I remember the first island surrounded by mines. Man I loved those nights.