FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Samuel Alito

Abortion
wrong
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
who cares
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
down with humans
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Airfrorfria
with his nomination to the Supreme Court Row v Wade may get overturned thus outlawing abotion and may help encourage abstinance and discourage Prostitution the only con I can think of was that stem cell research could find cures for diseases but then again maybe an aborted baby had the answer to all the questions that puzzle our every day lives If you don't want a baby put it up for adoption, use protection, or just don't go all the way. What do you guys think
coolclay
I think he will not overturn it. Alito has great respect for precedent and will probably not overturn a court ruling that has already taken place. Personally I hope he does but I am not holding my breath.
Koi Fish
Stem Cell Research has been destroyed by the media. We can get stem cells from nasal cells, and other parts of the body. A stem cell is nothing more than a mitotic cell that has not differentiated. The prime way of getting them was a fetus. We would use nasal cells, but that got banned when Bush said it was ALL bad.
Scaramanga
Airfrorfria wrote:
with his nomination to the Supreme Court Row v Wade may get overturned thus outlawing abotion and may help encourage abstinance and discourage Prostitution

Uhhh way to draw a false corellary. What exactly do prostitution and abstinence have to do with criminalizing abortions? More than likely, all you'll end up with is even MORE abandoned, unwanted children. Also, for the record it's 'Roe v Wade'.

And Koi, I don't know what you mean by Stem Cell research being killed by the media. You yourself said:
Quote:
We would use nasal cells, but that got banned when Bush said it was ALL bad.

I don't see what the media has to do with an administration decision. Also, nasal stem cells, while promising, haven't been conclusively determined to be viable just yet. They barely made the discovery last year and it'll probably be another few years before they're ready for human trials/testing.
Sappho
Scaramanga exactly, now the children will suffer couse parents didnt want em but couldnt get an abortion, nice solution rofl.

BTW illegalizing abortions will not make em dissapear as i remember they were illegal here for some time but it resulted only in that women went to neighbour country or went to some "butcher" risking even their lifes.
Koi Fish
I didnt word myself that well. It was a larger thought i kinda just typed as i thought it out. Actually more like several thoughts kinda smeared into one. I would explain myself, but i lost hte train of thought. >.>
ocalhoun
The human race needs to go extinct ASAP.
Abortion, genocide, war, disease, violent crime...
This all brings this about!