FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

24 season 5

katzung
HURRAH

It's about time some proper decent programming came back onto the tv. Honestly, I was starting to loose hope. Thankfully, Mr. Jack Bauer has given me (a millions of others) a lifeline back to the normal world. Sky One are starting to build up the adverts for the series and I have to say that the excitement is really starting to build Smile I know that some of you agree too Smile

phileplanet
katzung wrote:
HURRAH

It's about time some proper decent programming came back onto the tv. Honestly, I was starting to loose hope. Thankfully, Mr. Jack Bauer has given me (a millions of others) a lifeline back to the normal world. Sky One are starting to build up the adverts for the series and I have to say that the excitement is really starting to build Smile I know that some of you agree too Smile

Yes I totally agree. 24 is my favourite show right now. Although I must say, even though I like it so much, I think they're being a bit inconsistent with Jack Bauer's anger. An example of this would be about that kid that followed him into whole situation. One minute, Jack is saying, "The only reason you're not dead right now is because I don't want to carry you," and then later on, he says, "It's okay. You were just trying to protect your mother."

A huge gap in emotion there. But I may be the only one who thinks this.

By the way, if that picture is your signature, you should add it to the signature field in your profile. Otherwise people will quote you with the picture.
katzung
Yep sorry about that, forgot that you could pop those things into the signatures. You do have a point about the emotion actually....hmm.

Still amazing show Smile
god bless 24!!!!!
Tvis
24 is indeed wonderful. One of my favourit series. And number 5 starts amazing...I already downloaded the first 5 episodes...And I cannot wait until the others to come. In Mexico they will start broadcasting in March and honoustly I cannot wait until then...

Good thing there is internet... Very Happy
n0obie4life
Is it so hard to scroll down the index.php page to find a RELAVANT forum to post in?

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-39.html

-close-