FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Graphic + Web Design

stoff
my website is : www.stoff74.com
I do graphic and web design....any feedback woul be cool!!!
anyone who needs a b card,flier,poster,leaflet,logo, etc.. even a website...I can do it all!!...do not hesitate to contact me via my website!!...I am cheap and very profesional!!...have a look at what I do..if U like it give me a ring and I ll do yours free quote...
I m based in Hastings UK but we can communicate via e-mail or post I ve done it before no problem!!...easy and fast..
Up to U...I m always available!!..
Best regards,
StoffDesign
phileplanet
stoff wrote:
anyone who needs a b card,flier,poster,leaflet,logo, etc.. even a website...I can do it all!!...do not hesitate to contact me via my website!!...I am cheap and very profesional!!...have a look at what I do..if U like it give me a ring and I ll do yours free quote...
I m based in Hastings UK but we can communicate via e-mail or post I ve done it before no problem!!...easy and fast..
Best regards,
StoffDesign

Shorten the time length of the loader and other things when they fade in/out. And put the contact section at the end of the list.
ImChasingSafety
Great stuff. I'm quite fond of your website. It's a really well put togeather site. Stick with it man.

Aaron
cepher
its nice...very nice

you have some skills...its just that it takes long to load each page

*dupe topic, too*
Marston
Not very good designs, considering its flash (too simple, they'd be easily replicated with HTML).
cepher
i personally like it because its not cluttered, and that its simple, easy to read

simple effects can be classy. and that has been done.
zender
cepher wrote:
its nice...very nice

you have some skills...its just that it takes long to load each page

i second that, but like also said before shorten the time length of the loader.

anyway still a nice job
amigohay
It took so much time to load up. This is one reason viewer will abandon your site. Heavy graphics is good but don't use large file size image. When saving your image don't maximize the quality to the top level, it will make the size larger. Before your animation will play, put a link for the flash player download. Some other viewers don't have player installed or plugins on their browser.

cool flash sites: http://2advanced.com http://pbozproduction.com
Hunterseaker
your designs and your site looks great but:
the load time of everything on your site is way to long.
when you want to sell things, viewers want to see quickly were to find there products etc, your site is nice but you cant emidiatly see were to find everything and it takes a long time to load, and you cant see all products at once,(no thumbs etc) so just make a flash intro and make the rest quick and easy.
now no one takes the time to search and wait on your site till they found what they wanted
todabeat
Marston wrote:
Not very good designs, considering its flash (too simple, they'd be easily replicated with HTML).

I agree with marston, not to be mean or anything. But you should go to...

http://johnalder.com and join his communty, they have a lot of good designers, and maybe get some good tips from other pros. then there ia always root42.org and shadowness.com. But nothing great. i would expect more from someone who calls himself a pro. but none the less good work
Nutorious
I think its really nice and good and well done, the loading time isnt really too bad at all for a flash site, im not sure on the background music though.. just not me Very Happy But thats only my opinion on the music, it seems depressing to me i dont know why
smart19
the site is great

i like the flash

i think the photos can be larger

the loading speed is quite fast

the animation is great

i like your overall design

keep it on
sugarbox
The way it loading is cool.
I love your online gallery.
Flash is beautiful.
But sometimes, it loads slowerd. Wink
Iris
Beautiful site Very Happy
Stinger
i absolutly love the intro!
zplitstonez
That's a very good website. I hope i can make some of that piece of art someday. Can you help me? i need some tutorials and guidance from you. But if you don't want to help me, then it's okay, For if i am nice as you i will teach people, for GOD loves a cheerful giver.
krad_shiroi_tenshi
I think your page is great ^__^
And I didn´t have any problem with the speed really, it loaded
fast.
theo
phileplanet wrote:
stoff wrote:
Best regards,
StoffDesign

Shorten the time length of the loader and other things when they fade in/out. And put the contact section at the end of the list.

yeh. we need to wait too long for it.
anyway. Very Nice.
i like your design!
demolaynyc
pretty good full flash site. If you make the tweening a little shorter and the images bigger it'd be better. But all around it's really good!